Chapter 17

Third POV

The Empress and The Dragon Queen dress for their meeting. Soon they leave out their rooms and head towards the throne room.

Ashara POV

Leo, Miho, and my special squad soon follow after me and we soon was outside the throne room when a beautiful woman came.

" She is ready to greet you." she said.

" Your name my lady." leo asked.

" Missandei. In you Ser." she asked. 

" Leo." he said and we soon follow her in and she goes to stand on the side of a beautiful woman that was sitting on top of the stairs in a sit looking at me and my people. I see Tyrion Lannister alongside Ser Barristan and the Unsuilled.

Soon Missiandei goes into introducing the Dragon girl Daenerys. Soon she was done and I turn to Leo and nod my head.

" You stand in the presences of Ashara Snow Daughter of Eddard Stark, Queen and heir to Robb Stark King Of the North,  Empress of Lys, Yi Ti,  current ruler Astapor, and Yunkai. " Leo said.

I smirk at him. "Lokhrik your tongue leo" I said.

I turn back to Daenerys.

Daenerys POV

In the beginning, I didn't know what to expect. One it wasn't a woman, next she was quite young but older than me, another her being a bastard and the bastard of the usurper dog.

" Your not what I was expecting. You being the daughter to the man that helped the usurper bring the downfall of my family. As of now that I know who you are now are you planning to bend the knee to me" I said.

" If anyone help brought down your family dynasty was your own family.  I am not bending the knee to you. As I hope you know your father burn and murder my grandfather and uncle. I do know that my ancestors and yours made a pack after mine bent the knee to yours. I do not plan to hold up my vows of what they did as your father's action undid it all." she said.

" I see I was hoping we could be on better terms. As you know I plan to take back my family seat and be the queen of the seven kingdoms. In as you seem to see yourself the Queen of the North you putting yourself and your people into a rebellion." I said.

"I can tell you now your grace people. My fellow northern will never bend the knee again for anyone. An especially a Targaryen. Not after what Lannisters, GreyJoy and Bolton have done. Once you do make it over there you won't find love there. When they look at you they either see your father or they see someone taking their right..their freedom. By your words, you seem to be a conquer but what they need is a ruler. Not someone who will force them to bend the knee, but someone, they are willing to." she said walking a bit closer and not paying any mind to her men grabbing hold of their weapons.

" Are you willing to let your people die for your pride?" I said.

 She then laugh and the others look concerned.

" No, it's theirs." she said and confusion cross over all their faces.

" Let me explain. Winter is coming and my father uses to tell my siblings and me that a long summer brings a longer winter. The north will not survive will out the rest of the kingdoms. I have already seen how one way all this ends. The northern wouldn't want them to bend the knee or.. well we already know who the traitors among them and others will too if the King or Queen betray them for a Southern ruler. 

I don't plan to stay in the North after all the wars are over. My family and people are here. They follow me to take back my home but once the North is safe again I will most likely come back here. Once that happens and the North is deep in snow and having to smother their babes due to not having the food or supplies they need. It will be the Lords in their castle's faults for not using their heads and their common people's bodies in their hands. It's the common people that will help you more than anything." she said.