Chapter 28

Daenerys POV

It was time to meet those families still loyal to mine. I dress to show my power. A knock came on my door. It was Jon. He was handsome, and we headed to the throne room. He looks stunned at how I was dressed.

I must give them reasons to believe I can be what they think I am. A worthy queen to rule them.

"I wanted to tell you yes about the proposal. I would like some quick and simple to happen. Since the Lords and Ladies are here. We will have witnesses of our Southern Marriage." I said, looking at Jon.

"I am happy to be your husband and your king. Ashara told me that her left-hand lady, along with my sister and her teacher, will arrive soon." He said.

"I will be happy to meet your sister. Miho is an interesting person. How is your baby brother taken to the South." I said.

"I think he did him some good...getting away from all that. I know losing our family hurt me, but he lost almost everything...even his life. He filled out since we have been moving. Wouldn't believe it was him compared to how tall and scrawny he was. He doing great with his studies. How did meeting the people on the island go?" he said.

"I met them and they remind me of the people back in Essos but different. I have ordered ships to make their way here and Ashara let me know she has ships out there keep an eye out for Euron ships. I need to gather grain, food, and clothes for us to survive winter. If we don't die from the Battle of the Dawn." I said.

We soon get to the throne room. Ashara was there and she was stunning as well.

"Rickon inside already with Davos. Are you two ready?" she said giving us lookovers before she gave a nod and face the door.

"Of course. A dragon does not coward before sheep." I said.

///

Ash POV

They address her as the Queen that they will follow went better than inspected.  Once the marriage between my brother was announced house Dayne seem glade. Lady Allyria and young Lord Edric (Ned) Dayne came to congratulate them and spoke to me as well.

"I remember the day Lord Stark along with Lord Reed came with these two. I was no younger than Edric is now when he did. You two were with us for a while due to how young you were and your father didn't want to risk you getting ill. My sister dot on you two if you were her own. Lord Stark couldn't for the life of him name your sister. Before you all left she gave you her name. She was right. You have done many things. They all be proud of you." she said as she spoke to Dany looking at Jon and me.

"Really! Father never told us that. I thought once he return Dawn he started his way back North." Jon said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, he did that. Well, your father was honorable but not too bright when it counts. All this shit we're in now would have been avoided if only." she said with sorrow in her eyes.

"Thank you. The years haven't been easy on any of us." I said smile gently at her.

///

Marriage in Sept was nicely done the following day and Dany was beautiful. I gave her the gown and it seem Egg wanted to cry but held it together.

"They look beautiful together." a voice beside me said. I look to see it was Grey Ice. I smiled.

"Of course, soul mates are very ware. I glade they have each other. Anyone worth two coins can see they are what this Kingdom needs. Even if it has to be purified first." I murmured to him. 

///

A familiar ship is coming in to dock. The twin wolves, the black wolf will be reuniting with the she-wolf. What plans will come to the surface?