Chapter 15

Third POV

Oberyn receives a letter from the Empress. He reads and at first he didn't want to then he read it over.

 She wanted him to fake his death and she help him do that.

He hard plenty about the young girl and was interested. He was going to some home fake his death by fighting the Moutain.

...

Bells were bringing at night. A woman in a hood guides me to a ship.

" This will be taking you to Astapor and you meet the Empress there. It's good to not see you with your head in pieces." She said.

" How did she do that?' He asks.

" Ask her yourself." She said.

" The bells." he said.

" Lord Tyrion killed his father and caught his whore in his room." She said.

" A name I can call you?" he said.

She nods and comes close and whisper's it in my ear.

" Joy Hill"

She soon gets on the ship as well.

" Your-

" I might share some relations but they're not my family.  My work here is done." She said.

" You were a spy?" he said.

" I'm anything the Empress asks me to be but Ash is different. She needed me to see who was loyal and wasn't. Oh, my gods. Her family is a mess...well her sister a traitor anyway." She said.

" Sansa. A girl like her wouldn't seem so..." He said.

" Oh she sings a sweet song to the loin and it landed her father with a busted leg. Well, one of the reasons. I was there when she came into the room beg her to tell her father she wanted to stay. Wanted to marry the king." She said. 

' Appearances can only do so..'

....

Ash POV

I was bathing when Leo came in.

" The ship that was in Westeros has arrived." He said. I get out of the bath and over to the pipe and spray the water on me and turn to him to see his eyes still on me. I gestured for him to come over with my finger.

" Then you better make it fast and hard Leo." I said.

He smirks and shed his clothes.

...

I sat on top of my throne and stand to see Joy and Oberyn.

" Welcome. Joy is good to see you well. I hope nothing happened to you. Your father has missed you. Prince Oberyn welcome to Astapor. I'm Empress Ashara or you make know me as the Bastard Daughter of Eddard Stark Ashara Snow. I know you two are looking for a good meal and bed so let's us go eat." I said and lead the way.

We all enter the room where gatherings would be. Food covers the table and I let them take their seats before I did along with Miho and Leo. I introduce them to Oberyn.

We at in silence for a bit until Oberyn broke it.

" Empress Ashara I would like to ask you how was it possible for you to fake my death?" he said.

" Some might call it dark magic. I call it something  man doesn't understand or can control. Now the reason I wanted you here is that a lot more is about to begin and your paramour will end up killing your brother, who you all thought to be Myrcella and his son. Your oldest daughters. The sands snakes will have a helping hand in that." I raise my hand to stop him. " As time goes on she will go to Daenerys Targaryen for alliance and she will except. 

Death is coming for us all and for what she plans to do will cost her and your daughter's lives. So I asking you now will you stand with me when the true war comes. Will you be the one to lead Dorne. I put their lives in your hands and you have to choose who to save if you can. Something is written in stone and can't be undone. I won't lie to you about anything so I have other things to convince you with." I said and stand going over to the wall before taking a piece of it out and taking a diary out. 

I walk to him and hand it to him.

" This is my sister's. How-

" Read it and all things that went unanswered on your side will be." I said.

He reads through it and different emotions go cross his face.

"....She approved of the marriage between Rheagar and Lyanna. He didn't leave my sister. They had a plan in store.....What happened to the child Lyanna was carrying." he said. I hand him the letter my Uncle given to me.

' I need to get used to that'

" Children. Let me tell you my actual name. My name is Visenya Targaryen ii of her name daughter of Prince Rheagar Targaryen and Princess Lyanna Targaryen nee Stark, Empress of Lys, Yi Ti, New Valyria and its Peninsula, Astapor, and Yunkai. Sister to the heir of the throne Aegon Targaryen VIII of his name. My bother doesn't know and I plan to inform him once I cross the seas to help him gain back Winterfell from the Boltons. We will revenge Elia and my siblings.  If you don't trust me you can leave and I won't stop you." I said.

" Dorne never thought to bend the knee to a Targaryen's but stands by your side to take the Lannister's they will. I will. For Elia and the children." He said.

" I won't fail you. Cheer's to a new alliance." I said raising my cup of wine. We all cheered before drinking.

" Lady Ashara News from Valyria Penisula." my messenger said.

' Oh, what now!" I said frightening him. I apologize before taking the letter.

I laugh. " Oh, this great news. My men have caught sight of the imp and spider. We march to Meereen as I'm sure the Dragon will be happy to see them." I said.

...

Jamie POV

It was good to have Myrcella back. After the snakes threaten her by sending her necklace to Cersei in a wooden snake's mouth. Bronn and I went. Things happen and now we on the ship back to Kings Landing.

I was about to say something but she cut me off smiling.

" I not going to ease you into this but I'm not Myrcella I'm Rosamund. Myrcella with that good Lady friend of yours. She wasn't sure how things will turn out but she proud of you." she said.

" Rosamund....How?" I said.

" No one never notices when we switch with us looking alike...well at the time. She knows and she okay with it. You probably better off hearing this from her. Lady Ashara wanted this done. Please don't tell anyone the truth where she is." She said and her nose started to bleed. I caught her.

" You can make the choice of going forward and let the world think I died as Myrcella or* cough blood out* you leave and go east...find..them. thank you ...for noticing me to-" Her last words died off.

I have a choice...

Well, guys what your thoughts so far. Any questions. Oh if you confused it will all be explained when the three dragons reunite. I give the readers a choice with Jamie. Should he go through with just heading back to Kings landing and going through his regular plot story until things change later or should he go find his daughter and Ashara?