Chapter 25

The two Dragon wolfs and little wolf to the White harbor along with a small force of Northmen and Ser Davos, and her special force who taken a liken to Rickon. Shaggy-dog tagged along, never wanting to part from his brother again after so long. Jon and Ash both informed him of different things that he needed to know about the lands. The sight wasn't like how Ash membered it when she had come back all those years ago.

"These lands had much more life to it than what you see. Who knows if these lands will ever be green again." Ash said. Rickon nods along, listening. 

Rickon soon tells them of everything, and what Ramsey did to his only mother figure. After only stopping for a night, we arrive at White Habor. His sister ships that were far out in the waters and when they were finally aboard amazed him. The men that came with them seem impressed as well. 

"Ash, you did all this?" Jon said with amazement once he was on board.

"Yes, this one is my personal favorite. I have a ship to captain. Leo be a dear and show my brothers and men around." She said, and he gave a nod. She walked off shouting out orders and the crew all moving to do their jobs.

"Right this way gentlemen." Leo said. 

////

Ser Davos compliments Ash on her ship that morning and she gives him a smile. Seasickness hit some which were fine and funny. Rickon's arm was healing nicely and Ash wanted him to learn how to keep armed and how to disarmed. 

"With how where sailing we'll be there in no time." Ser Davos came up beside Ash.

"We never properly have spoken Ser Davos. You are loyal and a friend maybe even a father to Jon. Thank you." she said.

"I saw something in the young man. I knew he need guidance or a shoulder. Can much with a sword." he said holding up his glover hand with missing fingers.

"Everyman in history didn't always have a sword and they were known for great things." "You are his hand. he might not have said so but you are. We may have the proof to show Daenerys but an alliance needs to happen. I strongly suggest a marriage. Her hand Lord Tyrion may try to pro sway her not to for he's in love with her but his love has clouded him." I said.

"In the North. Your sister may not like the idea of him coming back from the south with a Targaryen bride. Not with the history between your two houses from what my memory tells me." he said. I turn to look at him.

"Fuck the North. Fuck Sansa. Fuck all those miserable dimwitted fools. until either they do or not we are their King and Queen. If they undermine us..." I said heatedly. "Excuse me. I never had any love for her. I had to respect her with being a lord's daughter but now I have no true reason to beside necessity." I said giving a nod before leaving to train with my elite.

///

Dragonstone appears. Rowboats prepared. In we row to the island. what games will the dragons play?

///

Helping the boats onto the shore. Tyrion and Missandei long with Dothraki guards.

"The Bastard of Winterfell." Tyrion said.

"The dwarf of Casterly Rock." Jon said and they both stare at each other before shaking hands.

"Ashara it seems that successful with reuniting with your brother." he said.

She gives a nod to him with a smirk. Tyrion and Jon speak more before then things turn before I notice Daenerys coming.

"There be no need Missandai." She said.

All turn to her before giving her pleasantries.

"Ashara it's good to see you well. I believe introductions are in place." she said. I smile.