Kirishima and Bakugou

Bakugou and Kirishima have been friends since their first year at UA, they are now third years.

Bakugou's POV
Shitty hair invited me over to hangout. Yesterday Todoroki lost control of himself and raped Deku. He's lucky Todoroki's bite didn't happen long before or else he would have been impregnated. I regain my thoughts and realize I am in front of Kirishima's dorm room.
"Hey, Bro!" Kiri says as I open his door.
"What do you want shitty hair?"
"I have something important to tell you..." He said in a tone that was somehow excited and scared at the same time.
"Well, get it over with, damn it!"
He then had us both sit down on his bed.
"Bakugou, I've liked you for a long time and I want you to know how I feel" He said hopefully.
I had known Kirishima wasn't exactly straight I wasn't ready. I WASN'T READY. I was shocked.
"YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING" I yelled from the shock. I just stood up and really what I had done.

Kiri's POV

I couldn't believe it. I loved him. I loved him so much it hurt. I had ruined our friendship. NO. HE DID.
"I can't believe I loved you! I waisted my time with someone who can't return my feelings. Let alone accept who I am. GET OUT!"
Tears were in my eyes. He ran out of my room. I wanted to die...My father already despised me . I was the result of a male rape case. The man who gave birth to me hunted down my father. He abandoned me to be treated as a bastard by my father, step-mother, and half-siblings. I got out a razor and cut once for Bakugou, one for each of my fathers, one for my step-mother, and one for each of my two step-siblings. I was never wanted.