Outed

Bakugou's POV
"What is it?"
"Rina let it slip out about me having a lover"
"Oh" I'm not gonna lie I was a little happy about this.
"The paper published rumors about it"
"What rumors?"
"That in high school I raped a you and am now forcing you to be my sex slave"
"Well you aren't forcing me but sometimes it feels that you use me like that"
"I'm protecting you. I do this to keep you safe" he said sternly.
"I don't know what to believe with you"
"Why can't you just believe the man that loves you?"
"Cause your "protection" is destroying me. I don't go a single night without breaking down cause of our situation" I said crying.
"I know this is hard but I promise it'll get better"
"You mean it?"
"Yes, Rina and I aren't getting married anymore so you'll have me all to yourself" he hugged me tightly.
We can be together forever.
About 5 years later
Kiri and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary as a couple. We never got married and haven't had more children but I've never been happier. He was right it did get better.
"Hey baby" he whispered in my ear.
"What?"
"Since Haru is staying with your parents tonight why don't we have some fun"
"You know I'd love that but let's go eat first"
After dinner
Kiri lifts up my shirt.
"Your tummy looks full from dinner" he said
"Yeah?"
"I beg I could make it even rounder"
"How are you gonna do that?"
"I'm gonna fill you up with my cum so much that you're stomach will double in size" he said seductively.
"I'd like to see you try"
He brings his lips to mine and kisses me violently. The he throws me on to the bed and takes his shirt off. His body was way better than in high school. He was toned from working out so much. He slowly moved his hand up my chest and began leaving light marks on it. My shirt was then pulled over my head to be taken off. I really did bloat from dinner, guess I didn't really look. He takes what clothing is left off of both of us. He gave me a smirk. I felt him lift my hips up and he began to wet my ass hole with his tongue. I moaned with pleasure. He then came up and started kissing me. Before I noticed he was fingering me.
"You ready?" He asked.
"When haven't I been?"
He violently thrusts his cock deep in me and kept doing so over and over and over again. I couldn't control the noises leaving my mouth. He came with me.
"I'm not satisfied just yet, you're not as filled as I want."
4 rounds later
"Ei I can't take anymore"
"Really?"
"I feel like I'll explode if we go any longer"
He sat me on his lap just laying there together. He moved his hands down to my stomach and rubbed it.
"You're so full" he said admiring his work.
"I know"
"It's like you have a baby growing in there"
He began to kiss my neck and then he bit down hard.
"I didn't know you wanted to see me this big" I said
"Well I kinda missed my chances before cause you disappeared"
"I wouldn't mind if we had another baby"
"I did just bite your neck"
We showered and got dressed for bed.
In the morning
I felt something jump on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Haru.
"Mama, daddy wake up" he said giggling.
"Mornin Haru" I say and I heard Ei groan.
"Haru do want a little brother or sister?" I ask my son.
"NO!!"
"Why not?" Ei asked.
"Cause I'm the baby and if there's a new one mama and daddy won't love me no more"
"Oh Haru we will always love you" I say petting his head.