Trouble

I'm sorry I have not uploaded any chapters recently. I'm not sure if I'm going through the story too fast or not. Let me know I am.
This will be a short chapter since I haven't written anything new in awhile.
3 weeks later
Katsuki and Haru moves into Kirishima's townhome. Kirishima spent most nights in hotels so in case of emergency he was in the city.
Bakugou's POV
Kirishima hasn't been home for 3 days. I decided to take haru to visit him. Deku had been staying in the same hotel. He and I have become better friends over the past few weeks. I was at his room before we went to see Kiri. I knocked on the door.
"Coming!" A voice of a woman said. A few moments later the door opened revealing a beautiful woman with long brown hair and amber eyes.
"I was looking for kirishima but I must've gone to the wrong room" I said turning around.
"You have the right room, come in" she gestured towards the couch.
"Who are you?" I asked
"I'm Kiri's fiancé, and you?" What the fuck.
"I'm katsuki bakugou. The mother of his child."
"It's nice to finally meet you" she knows about me?
"Hey Rina, have you seen my toothbrush?" It was kirishima.
"What the fuck is this?" I said aggressively.
"Kat calm down. I'll tell you" I would be reasonable just this once.
"Fine"
"As a hero it's bad for my reputation to be married and have children with a man.  Rina is my wife just for show and you're my behind the scenes family..." I was pissed
"You're going to hide me and haru?"
"No. Just you, haru would be my son in public too. This is the only way for us to be together."
"I understand, I'll hidden and Rina will be your pretend wife."
I wasn't okay at all. I was heartbroken but this could separate us...