Struggling

Several days later
Bakugou POV
I can't take this anymore....
If I was a hero would Kirishima show me off like her. If I never had Haru. If I never made that mistake. My parents would still love me. The whole city would see me.
I crawled on my empty bed and cried. After awhile I had to do something.
I dialed a number on my phone and waited for the person on the other end to pickup.
"Hello..."
"Hi" I said softly.
"Who is this?"
"Your son"
"I'm sorry it can't understand what you said. Who?"
"It's me mom" I spoke up a little.
The other end was silent.
"I know your probably still made and don't wanna see me but I miss you"
I heard a conversation on the other end between my mom and dad.
"I miss you a lot..."
"Katsuki..." She cried.
"Mom..."
"I wanna talk with you in person. At the house."
"Okay"
"Would you like to come for dinner tonight?"
"Sure"
"We'll see you then" she then hung up.
This was a big step for me. I became extremely exhausted after just talking on the phone so I took a nap.
3 hours later
I knocked on the door. Just being here brought back painful memories...
"Come in!!!" I hear my dad yell.
I walked in and stood near the door. My mom walked up to me.
"You don't have to just stand there"
I couldn't think of anything. I just wanted my parents back. Tears began to form in my eyes.
"Is something wrong" she asks.
I walk towards her and bring her into a hug.
"Mom I'm so sorry..."
"Shh. It's okay" she said while stroking my head.
She takes me over to the couch to talk.
"I was so scared to come here" I said.
"Im sure you were after what happened last time you were here"
"I want to have parents again. I'm still a kid. I struggle to get by on my own without you there..." I start to cry again.
"I should have never reacted that way with you."
"No. It's my fault I was careless and completely ignored who you taught me to be. I was irresponsible and made a big mistake. I deserved to be thrown out"
"Katsuki it was never your fault. You were still in high school and didn't know about the real world. Your my son. Even if I was mad at that moment I'll always love you" she hugged me close.
I didn't know what to say...
"Why don't you tell me what really happened?"
She said in a soothing tone
" I was confessed to but I resisted terribly. So after I figured myself out I went to go talk. We were hugging it out and he bit me. I thought it was fine I wasn't forced to anything. When we started talking about what happened I thought he said he didn't want a baby with me so I ran back here. Then I waited to take the pregnancy test and the you through me out."
" I'm so sorry baby"
We just sat there for awhile thinking to ourselves.
"Whatever happened with that boy and the baby?" She broke the silence.
"Well I gave birth to a baby boy named Haru but I'm a horrible parent"
"Oh honey why'd you say that?" She said rubbing my back.
"Sometimes I think about how my life would be better if he never happened..." I was crying waterfalls.
"You gave him a chance at life, he's just a baby he couldn't hate you for having those thoughts"
"I know but I feel so guilty"
"And what about the father?"
"Well a while ago we got back together but I'm not allowed to be seen with him cause I'm not the ideal image of a partner for him"
"Who is this little bitch!?"
" I can't tell you and I love him I could never leave him"
"You shouldn't be hidden like this"
She brought me into a long hug.
"Do you wanna meet Haru?" I asked.
"Of course!"
I left to go pick him up after leaving him with deku while I was gone.
"Meet your grandson" I said handing him over.
" I should have never been mad with you about creating such a perfect baby"
I was finally happy with what I've done. I have a lover, a baby, a best friend, and I made up with my mom.
After they went home
I unlocked the door with Haru in my arms. I saw kirishima standing inside.
" Hey..." he said
"What's up?"
"We have a problem."
" What is it?"