Goodbye

Kiri's POV

I awoke the next morning. I looked down at Kay's stomach it was bloated from being filled with my semen.
"Shit, Katsuki wake up" he groaned and opened his eyes. I helped him sit up and gave him a kiss.
" What's wrong" he said tiredly as he rubbed his eyes.
"We had sex" he looked at me in pure shock. He then looked at his stomach as it began bloating.
"Fuck!!" We both say in unison.
" Your seed took to my egg" he said.
"How do you know it's not very prominent"
" You fucking idiot, your not supposed to be able to tell for many months"
" Do you need a test?"
" We can't trust a test for another 2 weeks"
" I mean if you don't want it you could get rid of it"
"Fuck you, get rid of it! You don't want to have a baby with me!? How could you! You bit me, fucked me, and are now telling me to clean up your mess!"
He ran out of my room. I didn't mean to tell him to get rid of it, I just wanted him to know I'd support him no matter his decision.

Bakugou's POV

I had stormed into my dorm and began packing my things. If that shitty bastard doesn't want anything to do with me that's fine.   I'll just never see him again. I decided I would leave UA, if I wasn't pregnant I'd come back and if I was I'd continue to stay away from Kirishima. I was on my way out.
"Kat I'm sorry" that bastard said.
"Don't call me that, and it's too late!" Tears were in my eyes. I ran out of UA took the bus home. When I made it home I told the old hag I was tired, stressed, and needed a break from UA.

4 weeks later

The five minutes were up so I flipped the test over. It was positive. I cried but not out of fear but for my baby that will never know his other father. I would give this baby the love of two parents. A few hours later I left to go get some air. When I got home the old hag was angry and was waiting in the door way.
"Get out of my house you pregnant fag!!"
"But you promised to love me as your son no matter what"
"GET OUT!!"
I cried and ran away to the only person I knew I could trust. My older cousin. He had been a victim in a rape case and his parents took his baby girl from him.
"Hey, can I stay here for awhile?" I asked him balling my eyes out.
"Sure" he hugged me and took me in. I explained my situation and he told me he would help.