eighteen

Third Person's POV

He walk down the hallway furiously, his jaw clench harshly thinking back about the conversation he had a minute ago. Once he arrived his destination, he knocked the door while trying to calm himself down.

He get inside as soon as he heard a word to get in. Closing the door behind, he look at his stepfather with so much anger but not directed to him, though. The anger was directed to his step-cousin.

"Do you know what the fuck your niece did ?"
Jace seethed with so much anger lace in his voice.

Alexei looked at his stepson with surprised look on his face, he had never seen him so mad,
"I have no idea what you are talking about. I would appreciate it if you calm down a little bit and elaborate." He says calmly while cleaning his desk for a space to rest his arms.

Jace took a deep breathe and try his best to calm down, he managed to calm himself a little bit before speaking,
"It seems like your niece, Olivia, is planning something to destroy the Italian mafia."

Alexei wasn't surprised considering how Olivia and her mother acting lately, but he was still angry.

The Italian Mafia were really good alley and they helps the Russian Mafia with so many things that no other Mafias would. They even consider each other loyal and trustworthy friends. They actually care for each other unlike other Mafias.

Alexei have alway been cautious of his evil and cunning bitch of a sister and her daughter. He almost kill them the same day he killed his father. Alexei doesn't understand why they have so much hatred for Italian Mafia. He has always admired the Italians and hated how his late father killed the leaders.

He took a revenge for the Italian Mafia and killed his own father who doesn't even deserve to be a father considering how he treated his family.

He regretted not killing his sister.

The woman who knows nothing but how to get fame and money.

Alexei sigh with frustration as he look at Jace,
"Do you have any other information that I would need to know ?"

"As you know, Lexi hated her and had broken her leg. And now we find out that Olivia also killed Lexi's new friends' family. She fucking left them to be an orphan. So now she has more hatred towards her. As her bestfriend, I wanted to kill Olivia."

"I'll do something about this matter."

~

"Dobbiamo parlare."
(We have to talk.)

Julian, Michael and Alec look at their little sister in confusion but nod their heads nonetheless.

"What do you want to talk about ?"
Michael ask straightening his posture.

Lexi sigh with her head down,
"It's really really important. I—" she paused and take a deep breath, "I think we might need everyone. Like a family meeting or something."

They began to grow worried realising that it was really important and serious. Alec nodded his head and began to call their other brothers for a meeting in their home office.

Once everyone settled down, Lexi began to speak,
"So I've did some research on the girl who cheated on Alex—" Alex tried to interrupt her but one look from her and he kept quiet and continue to listen instead, "What we find out was not what we were expecting. It seems like she is," she paused. Staring contently at her twin brother then her eyes suddenly widen with realisation. She cleared her throat and continue,