fourteen

Alexandra

"So," Dante started, "You were sneaking out together ? "

"Mhm"

"Yes."

He look at us suspiciously, "Is there anything going on between both of you ?"

I spoke before Lucas could, "Absolutely nothing."

"Okay okay, you guys, you guys go ahead and, have a nice day!"
Dante says and run out of my room as soon as he look at Lucas. I shrugged it off and jump back down on my bed.

Lucas lay beside me after I get comfortable. We lay on the bed in silence for about a minute, then something pop in my head.

"How was the 'surprising your mom' goes ?"
I question him with my eyes on the ceiling.

"You still remembered ?"
He whispers as I feel his eyes on me.

I smiles and turn my head to look at him, "Of course."

His face soften and he smiles back,
"Well, the other day when my mom came home from her trip, Jace was like acting normal.
Then when she got well rest and everything, I showed up.
I knocked the door and their butler open, and mom was like coming to see who I was.
When she saw me, she looks surprised because Jace and I look alike.
Then I told her that I was Jace's friend, she believed me but kept glancing my way when Jace and I talked.
After that, we told her the truth.
She was so surprised and happy.
We caught up on our lives and have dinner together with her husband."

Lucas looks really happy at the memory, his eyes lit up when he talks about his mom. I'm so happy for him.

We talked more about his family and it was so funny, interesting and heartwarming. I would really love to meet his mom and stepdad. But one thing I notice is that he doesn't look really happy when we talked about his foster parents. I don't blame him, he told me that his foster parents doesn't give him much attention.

Like how could they not give him attention ? Lucas is like, the most friendly, funny, charming and fun to be around with. I would literally stop whatever important thing I got to do just to spent time with him.

"What are you thinking about ?"

You, again.

I smiles at him, "Nothing important."

Lucas turn his body to face me, with his arm supporting his head, he smirks,
"So does that mean I'm not important ?"

I laugh at his sudden cockiness, "Maybe."

"Don't lie to yourself, Princess."

"Princess ? Nope, don't like it."

"Okay then, Elizabeth."

I look at him, surprised,
"How do you know my middle name ?"

A grin etch on his face as he play with the rings on his fingers,
"Literally, almost everyone know about it now, after your bickering with the blonde girl in school."

Realising that he was talking about the other day when I was arguing to a girl named, Aurora, I say,
"You know, probably everyone had forgotten about it now."