two

I really like this one^
Bc the girl and boy are like Alex and Lexi, the three men in suits are Alejandro, Michael and Julian, and the other three bad boys are the triplets.
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Alexandra

"I'm not sure.. but I think it's Rose."

Damien almost dropped me the second those words came out of my mouth. Dante and Dimitri just froze on their spot, too shock to say anything.

"It could be a coincidence."
Damien kept mumbling the sentence as he kept walking, lost on his thoughts.

Maybe I shouldn't tell them this early. They could've thought that I lied or something. I just hope that they believe me and did some test to confirm if I am their sister.

We arrive a place where there was two sport cars and a motorcycle, okay I shouldn't be surprised about how sexy their cars and motorcycle are because they are a mafia, billionaire, street racer and street fighter.

They have Ferrari F8, I'm not too sure about the other one but I think it's Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, and Kawasaki Ninja. I'm so jealous how they have these sexy things.

Seems like the motorcycle was Dimitri's, Ferrari was Dante's and Lamborghini was Damien's.
As Damien place me in his car, I can't help but look around the car, admiring it.

~

Opening my eyes, I realised that I had fallen asleep on the car and now I'm in a soft.. bed ?
I look around and I sure am in a bed. The room was dark but looks fresh and clean. It looks luxurious and everything here screams money.

I realised that my body doesn't ache or sore anymore. I guess the drug Uncle Vincent gave me stopped it's effect. I'm glad it did or else I'd rather kill myself than being that tired.

Sitting up from the bed, I smell my shirt and oh my god I smell like sweats. It makes me wanna puke, I need to shower.

I wonder how long I have slept, probably a few hours. I don't usually sleep long at night so I'm sleepy and tired most of the time.

The door clicked open, Dante walked in with a small smile.
"How are you ?"

"Good. Um.. except the fact that I  smelled like sweats, it's really uncomfortable."
I said yawning, damn, I'm still sleepy.
I probably should have sleep last night and not play games.

"Do you wanna shower ? You can wear my clothes if you want to."

"Okay, will do. Is this your room ?"
I asked as I stand up, looking around.

He walk to a door, probably his en suite closet.
"Yeah."
There are sound of shuffling coming out of the en suite closet, then he came out of it with clothes on his hand.

"This is my little brother's old sweatpants, I think it will fit you. Here is my hoodie."
He said giving me the clothes, I check the sweatpants and held up in front of me. It's not that big, it's almost exactly my size. But the hoodie though, it's kinda too big for me, but I don't care, big hoodies makes me look cute as fuck.

"Thanks for the clothes, I'll return it back later."

"Welcome. Towels are in the cabinet inside the bathroom. I'll come back after an hour Alexandra."
He replied, walking towards the door