thirteen

Ik ik I didn't update for so long, I don't have any excuses except the fact that I'm too lazy to do anything, then my whole family got the covid, my bestfriend's whole family got the covid, my baby cousins got it too. We have so many fucking assignments but I'm too lazy to do them.. I rlly need to get my shit together.

~
Alexandra

I heard a knock on my bedroom door as I was laying on my bed. Who the hell would come in my room at the middle of the night ? I walk to the door, unlock it and open to see Lucas standing there with small smile. I got a funny feeling in my stomach to see him there.

"Hey there."
I say, confused to why he is here. I don't mind it though, not everyone is lucky to have their crush living in the same house as they did.

Opening the door wider for him to come in, his outfit caught my eye. I have an exactly matching hoodie and sweatpant like his. What would it be like to wear same outfit like a couple ? It would be so cute.

Before I could ask him anything, he spoke,
"I was bored. Alex was asleep."

I chuckle,
"So what are we gonna do then ?"

He shrugged his shoulder then sit on my bed, I take a few steps and plop down the bed. I look at the ceiling above me, thinking about what to do.

"A trip to skate park ?"
I heard him asked with his deep voice.

Skating doesn't sounds like a bad idea, I've never skate before so I'll just watch him. I don't have a skateboard either. Skating sounds cool, too.

"Sure, I'll get dressed with something warmer." I say then add, "Oh and I don't have a skateboard and doesn't know how to skate so I'll just watch you."

"I'll teach you with mine." He said with a soft smile.

I don't know why but I feel my chest having a funny warm weird feeling again when I see his charming smile.

Standing up, I walk in front of my mirror and check my outfit. I'm wearing a tank top with a shorts so I definitely need to change.

"Lucas ?"

"Yes Lex ?"

"Wanna match outfit ?"
I asked, trying my best to sound casual. It would be so embarrassing if he says no, but I'm not giving away my chance of at least looking like a couple with my crush.

Lucas take his eyes off my mirror and look at me with a grin, that boyish grin that I absolutely adore.
"That would be so cool."

With that, I walk into my closet and get change into the outfit.

~

I take my phone from my bed, pop out the phone case and put a few bucks then close it again.
"So we're walking there ?"

Lucas think about it for a second,
"I guess so."