twenty

I'm tired of this story so I'm trying my best to just fucking finish it so I could focus on my other story.

Third Person

"I can't believe you're really good at this."
Lexi says with a genuine smile on her face while she jokes with Aurora -or as she likes to call her- Elizabeth.

They've spent three hours talking about how the design would be with a few sarcastic jokes here and there. Everyone could see how their sense of humour and everything clicks together, though they look completely opposite, they're quite alike.

Aurora loves black colour and wore everything black with a badass looking, while Lexi loves white colour and wore everything white with an angelic looks.

While they were joking around, Dimitri was sitting quietly besides them with his eyes focused on his phone, like he did for the past hours. He was frustrated over the fact that he let his sister convinced him to sit with them for hours instead of hanging out with his friends.

'What if she's actually a spy who try to kill me ? You wouldn't let your only sister die, would you ?'
Dimitri internally scoff as he thinks back to what Lexi said to him.

He loves acting like he hates every bit of her, but his brothers and close friends could see how he would be with her every second than spend time with another human being who doesn't understand him. He would choose her over everyone and everything.

The same goes for Lexi.

"Thanks for today, I had a really fun time and I hope I could see you again."
Aurora says with a smile as she stands up and begin to pack her stuff.

Lexi nodded smiling,
"I had fun too. We should hang out again sometime."

"Yes, can I get your number ?"

"Of course."

They exchange number and Aurora left the room after they hugged.

Dimitri spin his chair to face his sister,
"So, still think she's a spy who wanted to kill you ?"

"Uhuh, I could see in her eyes that her plan failed because there is this big buffed tattooed man besides me."

He scoffed,
"Right."

There was a knock and without a chance for them to respond, the door was opened and Julian, Michael and Alejandro walk in with two workers behind them bringing bags of MacDonald's.

"Why bother knocking ?"
Lexi raised her eyebrows at the three.

Alejandro shrugged his shoulders in response,
"Oh, there's no chair anymore ?" Lexi nodded her head.

"Get us three more chairs here." Julian said to the workers who quickly scrambled out of the room.

They came back later with five chairs, which makes them confused, then the confusion turns into even more confusion when Alex and Lucas walks in with their own bag of foods.

"Why are you guys here ?"
Dimitri asked.

Alex waved off the workers and close the door,
"Your triplets people won't let us join them in their tea party with their friends so we were bored."