nine

Alexandra

"They look so happy."
I said, looking at Jace and Lucas talking and joking around in kitchen while eating snacks.

"I'm glad you became useful for the first time in your life and helped them found each other."
Dimitri respond with a smirk as he stand beside me.

Alex laugh,
" Stop bullying my sister."

" Did you just say 'my' ? She's my sister too. "
Dimitri said glaring at Alex. I chuckle quietly, Alex glared back at him and Dimitri show him a middle finger.

I was about to speak when Julian came home. I smile instantly and run to him.
"Welcome home Bubba!"
I jumped on his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Julian chuckles,
"I could get used to this."

"You should, because I will always be there to welcome you home."
I grinned as I get off of him.

"Ti amo tanto." (I love you so much.)
He muttered, kissing my forehead then walk in to the kitchen where Lucas and Jace were laughing their asses off.

Julian just stand there and watch them in confusion, Dimitri walk and stand beside him, he said something and I guess he tell Julian about how Jace and Lucas are brothers.

Nodding his head, Julian have a small smile on his face. He walk upto the brothers and start talking to them.

After some time, I walk towards them with a smile,
"Hey guys."

"Hey Lex."
Jace has a big grin on his face, he looks so happy and I'm so glad my bestfriend have finally found his brother.

"So, we decided that we will surprise mom with Lucas when she came back from business trip. She will be so surprise and happy that she would probably cry."
Jace explained while glancing at his big brother.

"Or maybe she will faint like someone did."
Lucas smirked playfully.

Jace scoffed,
"I didn't faint, I just rest because I was tired."

"Mhm, sure baby bro."
Lucas teased. I can't help but instantly smile at their playfulness.

"Shut up, you're only one year older."

"One year older."
Lucas reply, emphasising 'older' with a goofy grin.

~

Fucking hell.

Time flies so quick and now it's monday morning and first day of school after the pandemic. Gosh, I hate school, and the fucking virus.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and check for notifications, which I got a lot from social media and other apps. I watch a few youtube shorts but stopped when I saw many cringe and fake videos.

Scratching my head, I sat up and stretch for while then walk into bathroom.

Two hours later

I finally finish my morning routine, which are freshing up, work outs, eat healthy snacks, shower, skin care, brushing teeth, make up, and get dressed.