nineteen

Alexandra

Alec had shown me the dress I will be wearing and how it will work. It's a beautiful white dress that is design for this type of occasions. You can turn the floor-length dress into short one when you feel like running away from the enemy, you could also put a few blade in the chest area.  It makes me so fucking excited for this mission.

I love the feeling of that thrilling moment. One stupid mistake and your life could end, that feeling of fear excited me. After all those years of being controlled by Vincent, I wanted to be the one who control everything. That is the only reason why I like going to missions.

Until now.

The thought of being a married couple with Lucas sends tingles into my whole body, it makes me excited and nervous and calm. All at the same time. It's funny how I'm relax and calm with my brothers being with me by my side. But with Lucas ? I feel everything.

I will be meeting this designer of my new dress today, I was told that she's a young talented woman who design dresses, guns, knives, and other different things. Michael said that she's my age and I was shocked. No one could be this talented and experienced at this age.

I've always wanted a few knives designed specifically for me so Michael will be buying me from this girl. We'll talk about how I want it to be today and I am so excited to meet her.

Looking around my closet, I search for the outfit I wanted to wear today for this meeting. I take my new top and my favourite white pants from the drawer then match it with a necklace.

 I take my new top and my favourite white pants from the drawer then match it with a necklace

After I finished getting ready, I grabbed my bag with my phone and went to Dimitri's room. He'll be dropping me off to our company.

Well, he won't be just dropping me off because I will be forcing him to go with me. I don't want to awkwardly walk by myself. Plus, he's planning to go out with his friends so it's a good chance for me to ruin his day.

Barging into his room to find him only with his boxer was not a sight I love to see. He was not even startle, he calmly turn around with a glare while I look at his body up and down,
"Julian has better thighs and Michael has better abs. I think you should work out more."

"Fucking bitch."
He muttered under his breath and turn back around to continue looking through his drawer.

"Choose an outfit."
Dimitri said, giving me his permission to go through his closet.

I'm always up for choosing an outfit because that shit is so fucking fun. I love dressing up. I love fashion. So without answering him, I place my phone and bag on his bed and walk straight into his walk in closet.