You get him excited (purposely)

Chris: You were in some shorts and a slightly tight shirt. Your stomach was showing and it WAS FUCKING HOT OKAY?! Chris was just sitting on the couch, playing xbox. In shorts and a cut out muscle shirt. You sat on his lap and wiggled around. He groaned and nudged you off of him, pausing his game, throwing the controller on the couch and ran for dear life to his bathroom.

Ricky: You were in his bedroom. He was lying on his bed like a starfish, fucking sprawled. You purposely started changing. Ricky got a itty bitty show. Just you taking off your shirt and jeans made him run straight to the bathroom.

Devin: You were running around his house, in just a slightly loose shirt and underwear. You ran into him and jumped onto him. He grabbed you thighs to hold you, realizing that you weren't wearing pants, let you down and ran to the bathroom.

Ryan: Doing handstands with no pants and just under wear and a loose shirt was probably the worst idea. But, you were at Ryan's house so you didn't care. You did one right as Ryan came in. Ryan blushed red and ran right out.

Josh: You guys were getting ready for bed. You slowly changed in his room. Josh watched you.(I KNOW THIS IS FUCKING CREEPY BUT FUCK IT!) As soon as you were almost naked he ran straight to the bathroom.

Vinny: Running around the house, good and bad idea. Running around the house half naked, bad idea. As soon as Vinny saw you he litterally, ran as fast as fuck into the bathroom.

(I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE! CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS? IF I CAN think of anymore preferences the story woll go on. I don't wanna go to far into the relationship yet. If o get reqests then the story will FOR SURE go on! Also, thank you so much for over 700 READS!!! That's fucking crazier then when Dahvie twerks!)