Your run into your ex on a date

Chris: You guys were walking around town. It was something you wanted to do. You saw someone that looked EXACTLY like your ex. The guy saw you and ran right into you, sending you crashing to the ground. You rubbed your head and Chris helped you up. It was your ex. He did that to you all the time.
Ricky: You guys were skateboarding around the park. You saw your ex and he saw you. You stopped and Ricky did to. Ricky saw him glare at you and he held you tightly.
Ryan: You guys were parkouring around the park. Some guy pushed you to the ground when you were in mid air. Ryan punched the guy and you realised it was your ex.
Devin: You guys were out on the beach. You saw your ex and clung onto Devin. He looked over and saw your ex. He pulled you close and hid you from him.
Josh: You were at a concert. It was crazy and you got shoved against the guy in front. Josh shoved the guy back and helped you up. You froze because,(obviously) it was your ex.
Vinny: You and Vinny were at a club. It was kinda packed but, it was enough to move around. All of a sudden, you got pulled by someone. Vinny smacked the guy and grabbed you. He sneered at your ex making him leave you alone.
ANOTHER THANKS TO Shilo-Walker!