You cry

Chris: You guys were running around and he ran right into you. Leaving you tumbling into the corner of the couch, hitting your spine and you tossed your head back quickly. All the sudden pain shocked you and made your silently cry. Chris, on the other hand, was looking where you went. He turned the corner to find you balled up and shaking. He wrapped his arms around you and took care of you.

Ricky: You were walking around in the park, waiting for Ricky to come. You walked around and then some snobby girl came up and smacked you right across the face. You stood there shocked. She started yelling things at you like: "HOW DARE YOU TAKE RICKY AWAY FROM ME!" "GO KILL YOURSELF EMO FREAK!" She smacked you again only this time, she latched her nails into your cheek. Ricky came to find you crying and the girl over you. He pushed the girl away and wrapped his arms around you, protecting you from her.

Devin: You were walking along in the mall without Devin. Reason being is because he needed to get something and he would come back. That's when you saw your ex-friend. She snarled and pulled you but you resisted. She turned back and smacked you right across the face. She then called you a lot of things and yelled random things to you. Smacking you again in front of the people at the mall. Devin saw you and pulled you close to him. He started yelling at her, making her leave you alone. He hugged you and wiped away your tears, pulling you into the family restroom to fix your make up because, he is a sweet ass boyfriend.

Ryan: You were getting sad because of all the hate you've been getting. You threw your phone and then cried. You were pissed off. You were done, you wanted to just choke yourself. Ryan heard crying and walked up the steps. He opened up his bedroom door to find you crying. He tackled you into a bear hug and wiped away your tears.  Telling you all the reasons why he loves you and fell in love with you.

Josh: You were walking outside when a small gang of 20 years olds came and started to shove you side to side. Then they pushed you and you skinned your legs across the cement. Your whole leg was burning from the pain. The worst part was that both your legs were skinned badly. There was not a lot of skin left. You stayed there, unable to move. Josh found you a half a hour later. You were bawling your eyes out. Josh picked you up and bring you home. He tended your wounds and cuddled with you, making you stop crying.

Vinny: You didn't have the best relationship with your family. When you found your aunt down town, she yelled at you, then slapped you like she was disaplening you. You tried to run but she hooked her leg underneath and you fell, hearing your knee crack from impact, you knew it was broken or sprained. Knowing you couldn't run you just layer there, taking blow after blow and yells after yells.  Finally someone called the cops and took her away. You found your phone and called Vinny. He was there quickly, finding you silently crying to yourself. He took you home and tended your injuries and cuddling you.