he apologizes and you forgive him

Chris: You heard a knock on your door, you quickly ran to the door and saw Chris,  puffy ,red eyed and NO make up. "I'm sorry. I never ment you to feel that way." Chris said, trying to hold back his tears. He started letting his tears fall. Slowly. He then had streams down his face. You quickly hugged him and let him inside. "Chrisy-boo, I forgive you. It's fine. It's okay." You said, wiping Chris' tears away with your thumbs. "Your the best. Take me back?" He asked. "We never broke up, silly." You kissed his nose and hugged him for a while.

Ricky: You heard a knock (UPON MY DOOR THE OTHER DAY! Sorry FIR song reference xD) and ran to the door. Ricky was standing there. Hood up, red, puffy eyed and no make up. " I'm sorry! It was a photoshop!" Ricky cried. You quickly pulled him in and hugged him. "Hey, hey, hey. It's fine. I'm not mad. I understand. They photoshoped it really good. You couldn't tell. I forgive you." You spoke holding Ricky. "Am I still your dino?" Ricky asked. "Of course. You always are and always will be." You smiled.

Devin: You heard the door unlock, knowing it was Devin. Devin walked towards you and sat down next to you hugging you by your waist. "I'm sorry. I miss you so much. Please take me back." Devin asked, looking up to you with teary eyes. "It's okay. I missed you alot too. You were always my Ghosty." You finished, hugging him.

Ryan: He ran to your house and knocked on your door. You opened it and saw Ryan crying. You pulled him in and hugged him for a while. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too! It was the girls!"Ryan cried into your shoulder. "It's fine. You are still my silly monster." You smiled.

Josh: Josh unlocked the door and scrambled around the house trting to find you. When he found you he hugged you and cried."I'm sorry. I never ment to hurt you." Josh cried. You hugged him. "It's fine. It's okay!" You hugged him. "Am I at-" "Yes you still are my buddy." You sut him off.

Vinny: He ran to your house and knocked on your door. You opened it and he threw his arms around you. "I miss you! I need you back! I'm sorry!" Vinny cried. You wrapoed your arms aeound him. "I love you and you are forgiving, Takai." "Thanks Sukoshi."