Meeting Your Family

Chris: Your family. Your family are outcasts. They had tattoos, piercings, crazy hair, no eyebrows, drag queens, draq kings, and so on. So when you introduced Chris, your family loved him. Your little sister loved him and opened up to him like a brother. 

Ricky: Your family are musicians. They love alternative music. When Ricky came over, they knew who he was. Your dad and brother even asked to play guitar with him. Your family didn't mind the whole 'emo-goth' thing. Even your baby brother loved him, AND HE'S 3!

Devin: Your family were religous. They accepted many people though. They accepted Devin ,but they didn't really like the way he looked. According to your religous sister, he was looking 'sinful.'(IDFK ABOUT RELIGON!!) But he was nicer than you family expected.

Ryan: You family loved guitar. All of them knew how to play it. So when he came over, he fit in well. Your family warmed up to him and you sister shouted, "HE'S A KEEPER!" In the middle of your dad playing guitar. Which was quite funny to your grandma.

Josh: Your family was broken to pieces. When they came together, they would make small talk. When Josh came over, it lightened up the mood. He told jokes and made your family smile again. Your grandma pulled you both aside and said,"Get married soon, lovelys."

Vinny: Your family took religon to the extreme. They didn't care if you were good, if you were christan, they loved you. When you came out as an athiest your family hated you. When Vinny came over, you had to explain why they glared at both of you.

Thanks to @Shilo-Walker ! She gave me 4 ideas. Thank you so much! Go follow her and check her books out!