Tag, but sexually

Chris: You were in one of his jerseys and was running around the house with no pants. A man with no eyebrows was chasing you. You some how ended up in his/the shared bed room. Sitting (UPON YOUR THROWN OF FILTH CONDEMMING WHAT YOU HAVENT BUILT!) innocently in the middle of the bed. When he found you, he tackled you and pinned you to the bed.

Ricky: Both of you in your underwear, chasing each other. You were only wearing your bra and underwear and he was only wearing his boxers. You were currently sitting on the stairs and Ricky was walking around, trying to not get tagged by you. You jumped down the stairs and onto hsis back. He screamed and fell back. You guys ended up on top of him.

Devin: He wasn't looking. You were only in your under garments and you were running quietly towards him. He turned around,but couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way. You ran and jumped right on him. His hands were gripping your bare thighs and you were holding onto his neck. Both of you smiling and blushing.

Ryan: He hid in his closet. You quietly walked in his room only wearing your bra and underwear because, he stole your shirt. You walked passed the closet and he jumped out, tackling you to his bed.

Josh: You were tired from running from your boyfriend. You took one more step and fell onto the floor, half naked. Only 2 pieces of clothes keeping you from being fully naked. He tripped and fell on top of you lightly.

Vinny: He was chasing you around the house in just his boxers. You, however, were only in a shirt and underwear. He tackled you into his bedroom. Both of you ended up on the bed and him on top.

(WHERE ARE THE REQUESTS?!?! I NEED REQUESTS!!! IF NO REQUESTS THAN NO RAPID CHAPTERS!!!!)