When you teach him how to do a handstand

Chris: You guys took the matress off Chris' bed and put it on the floor. You went into position and leaned forward standing up on your hands. Chris smiled. You started walking towards Chris and he grabbed your legs and your torso and put you upright. "Okay. T position." Chris did as told. "Start leaning forward then push up with your legs." Chris did as told and Chris got it. "Bend your knees to move ariund easily." Chris did as told and when he took his first step, he fell. He tried a few more times and finally did it!

Ricky: You showed him how and he easily learned it. You took a picture of both of you doung a handstand.

Devin: "Bend your knees." You instructed. Devin bended his knees and he slowly started taking steps. Soon he quickly started walking towards you.

Ryan: He wanted to learn reaaaally bad so you taught him. He fell down alot but after 30 minutes he finally got it. He laughed and tried to walk and he did accomplish it.

Josh: He randomly asked you how to do it while you guys were at a park. You taught him and helped him, by holding his feet in the air. You let go and he started shakily taking steps forward.

Vinny: He propped himself upside down on the bed and put his hands on the ground. You layghed and did one just fro  standing. He puffed his cheeks and you taught him. He learned extremely quick so lets just say he was walking around the house on his hands.