When he goes away for tour

(AN: You're at his house and you aren't aloud to go on this tour. :3)

Chris: He packed everything and cuddled with you on his bed. "I'm gonna miss you." Chris whispered in your hair. "I already miss you." You whispered back. Truth was, you were gonna go bezerk with out him. You heard the bus honk. "I gotta go." Chris said. He hesitated to let go but, he had too. You guys kissed EXTREMELY long. Then he walked out the door before he closed the door he made a heart with his hands.

Ricky: He held on to you and didn't let you go anywhere for 2 days. He made sure you were there at night and there in the morning. When it was time he was about to sneak you onto the bus but, everyone stopped him. He kissed you for a long time then left you.

Devin: You guys were cuddled on the couch. Devin held on to your waist and you held onto his neck. You stayed like that for hours. Hoping the bus wouldn't come soon. Honk honk. Devin sighed, kissed you good bye and grabbed his suitcase off the floor. He smiled at you and left.

Ryan: Both of you sat on the swing he had in his backyard. He didn't let go of your waist. Making sure you were on his lap. You cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you. You heard the nus honk. He held onto you tightly and got up with you in his arms. When he got to the door he put you down, kissed you then left.

Josh: You stayed up late, last night. He promised to skype you every single day. You cuddled into him as he gave you a squeeze. You were gonna cry when he went away. He knew it. You guys heard the bus honk. He kissed you and let go, grabbing his things off the ground and walking to the door. You both looked at each other for the last time and he walked out the door.

Vinny: He wished he could bring you on tour but he couldn't. He kissed you all over your face 1000 of times. Both of you wishing the bus wouldn't come soon. You quickly hugged him. You heard the bus honk. He slowly pulled away and grabbed his bags. Walking to the door and closing the door slowly.