When he catches you singing

Chris: "You can't make me forget, I've swallowed your bull shit. No respect, YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!" you screamed. Chris entered your house and wandered into your room hearing you scream. You began to sing when you heard singing and someone poke your sides. "Eep!" You tripped and fell down. "Your pretty good." Chris laughed. "Thanks." You blushed.

Song: Reincarnate by Motionless In White

Ricky: You were jamming out to some BOTDF. "I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep. I wanna rock your body I wanna taste your sweet. I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep. I wanna-" "rock your body." Ricky sang. You hid your face in your hands. "Aww. Don't be shy. You were really good!" Ricky said. "Thanks."

Song: Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor

Devin: "Your magic, white rabbit. Has left it's writing o the wall. We follow like Alice, AND JUST KEEP DIVING DOWN THE HOLE! You can't fix your broken promise." "Our knots have come undone. I will not be used to be battered and abused." Devin finished. You turned around quickly and saw Devin there smirking. "You were amazing babe. Didn't know you had the pipes." Devin laughed. "Thanks."

Song: White Rabbit by Eygpt Central

Ryan: "Living a life. Of misery. Always there just haunting me. Haunting me. Of what I once belive," "SO GOODBYE AGONY!!!!!!" Ryan yelled. "Fuck you." You said. "Aww. Your really good." Ryan cooed. "Like I said. Fuck you."

Song: Goodbye Agony by Black Veil Brides

Josh: "My life is like a video game. Trying hard to beat the stage. All while I am still collecting coins." You stopped. "Trying hard to save the girl. Obstacles I'm jumping her. Sorry but your princess isn't here." Josh finished. "Man come on." You giggled.

Song: Game Over by Falling in Reverse

Vinny: "Red fot the cancer, red for the wealthy, red for the wealthy, red for the drink that's mixed with suicide. EVERYTHING RED!" you screamed. "Please won't you push me for the last rime." Vinny sand. You pushed him. "Aww you were great!" Vinny laughed.

Song: King for a day by Pierce the Veil feat. Kellin Quinn