When you accidentally smack his no no.

(AN: the reason why I wrote this is because my friend got kicked in the dick and it was funny as hell!)

Chris: You guys were wrestling, with gloves on!  You threw a punch and Chris moved up and you punched it. "Ouch!" Chris yelled, sinking to the floor. You were already on the floor..... laughing your ass off! "I'm sorry!" You cried. You grabbed some ice in a bag and gave it to him.

Ricky: You guys were playing video games. Let's just say he mad you mad. You threw the controller and it bounced off the floor and straight into his balls. You fell on his bed laughing. However Ricky was silently crying. "I'm so sorry!" You laughed. "It's fine." Ricky whispered.

Devin: You guys were outside in the rain. When both of you slipped. Your foot flew into his balls and god was that funny! You quickly pulled him inside of your house and gave him ice. "I'm sorry!" You laughed.

Ryan: You were at a playground and he was swinging with you on his lap. "Fight me." He said. You ment to punch his stomach but he moved and you punched him in the dick. He had tears streaming diwn his face. "I'm sos sorry!" You hugged him.

Josh: You guys were playing paint ball. You shot him in the dick so yiu were on the floor laughing while he was crouched over. You quickly ran to him. "I'm so sorry!" You laughed. "It's fine." He whispered.

Vinny: You were having a nightmare and Vinny was just next to yiu watching TV when you woke up. Your leg flew right into his dick and he was in pain. You quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed ice for him. "Sorry." "It's okay." He whispered.