How he's handling it

(AN: This will take place while the band is off tour and on break. Plus They will all come over to your house in the next chapter. :)

Chris: "DAMMIT!" Chris yelled once he red the note. He never knew you felt that way. He wanted to hold you so bad. He loved you so much he let you go. He left you slip right out of his fingers. Good thing the band was off. He was crying his eyes out. He pulled up pictures that tou too took together. He cried even harder.

Ricky: "I can't belive I yelled at her! It was a photoshop of some fan did to break us up!" He grunyed and stomped to his room. He looked at the bed where he would see you in the mornings when you stayed over. He needed you back. He cried so bad.

Devin: He was outraged when he read the note. He kept crying and crying. He couldn't stop. He knew he did something wrong. He didn't want you gone. He didn't even care. He kept crying on your side of the bed when you stayed over.

Ryan: He fucked up hard core! He kissed 4 girls. You caught him all those times. He blew it off pretending it never happened. He cried a lot. He pulled up pictures that he took of you. Staring at every picture while tears were streaming down his face.

Josh: He felt like such a dick! He lashed out at you! He probably hit you! He went home with tears streaming down his face. When he got inside his house he ran up to his bed and layed down on your side. He NEVER touched that side unless he missed you. He cried. He wanted you back.

Vinny: He needed you back. He didn't mean to ignore you. He forgot to make time for his own girlfriend! That wasn't right! He needed to put you first. Tell you his plans and NOT ignore you! He ran to the bedroom and sat in the corner crying his poor heart out. He needed you back more than he needed air.