Chapter 16

Author's pov

Our heroes soon step in front of the famous restaurant called Dragon King's Palace. This restaurant served the Kito Family for many generations and it's one of the biggest Mafia families in Japan. Well, turns out that Toshikazu is best friends with the youngest son of the Tatsuki Family, Ryuuji Tatsuki the genius hacker son and the boss of Dragon King's Palace. "I can't believe Kito-san is friends with the restaurant's family owner! Do you know how many mafiosos would kill to eat in this place?" Hinata spoke in awe which Abigail chuckles. Abigail decide to pick up the Karasuno's mafiosos and show them the Dragon King's Palace.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were in shocked while Tsukishima wonder how much they paid to eat there. "So, Abigail-san. How did you knew about Kito Family or mafia? It's quite of shocked that a girl around your age know about this and seem calm by it" Daichi soon asked as they started walking towards the Dragon King's Palace. Abigail used to be a normal teenager who's a martial arts specialist and skilled chef. Daichi knew she was somewhat a superhuman but her family been hiding the truth of their remarkable abilities. Three years ago, she didn't know anything about mafia but now, she does know and saved Hinata. "Well, about my family's legacy I knew since I was born but mafia not. When I left America after a tragic event. My Papa decided to sent me and my brothers to Japan for protection while he went away for awhile. I didn't knew about Mafia unlit I went to the same school where I met Toshikazu. First, I didn't like him because he was just a arrogant, cold, confident, and shamelessly selfish rich bad boy. I end up kicking him straight in the face when he insulted me by saying I should look more latina 'feminine' like Natti Natasha or Becky G" she said which many of the Karasuno's mafiosos were shocked.

'How the hell did he survive after being kick cross the face? Even with this girl's crazy strength' everyone thought while Hinata already knew that. Pilar told him that Abigail and Toshikazu didn't go well in their first encounter and saying she would hit everytime when he annoyed her. "But after he stay with my Grandpa's house for getting into a something stupid, we started getting along which I end up knowing about mafia and turns out that my Grandpa saved Toshikazu's dad and uncle when they were young which they own him for that. I thought it was crazy but I came to accept it. Then when Pilar come too, I told her since I trust her. Toshikazu and Grandpa promises me that I or my brothers won't get involve with this business. But after I met you and I got involve into this, I don't mind" she explained.

They were soon speechless by seeing the gigantic hall where was tables and chairs with many sliver wares on them. Nishinoya and Hinata were in awe and saying 'This is Gangster Paradise'. "Welcome to Dragon King's Palace, gentlemen. I am Ryuuji Tatsuki and I will be your host" Ryuuji said with a smile. Ryuuji was an tall, muscular toned young man with a long, spiky shoulder-length jet-black hair that was tied into a lower ponytail and spiked bangs parted in the middle and strand sticking out, emerald green eyes with a black slitted pupils and fangs. He was wearing a black shirt with symbol of a Dragon's head with navy pants and dark shoes. "Hi, Ryuuji. My friends like to have the V.I.P. set and please, tell chefs to serve the best dessert fot me" she said which Ryuuji nod as showing them the V.I.P. set which was a underground room where was Toshikazu and Pilar there. "Pilar-chan!" "Hinata!" Both Hinata and Pilar jump energetic and happy.

Tsukishima whisper 'she has the same personality like him?' Before Toshikazu told them to sat down which they did. Ryuuji join the meeting. "Ladies and gentlemen, you're here for one epic mission I'm offering you. We're going to steal a Jewish jewels and great sword of the Crimson Moon, Benizakura which jews cost like hundred billion dollars or even yens" he said which the Karasuno was shocked and jaw dropped. "HUH?!" Yachi, Yamaguchi and Hinata shouted loud which Toshikazu change the image to some old jewels. "During the Holocaust which was totally messed up and everyone did ton of shit. German Nazis divided the jewels and paintings to each ally of their own which was the Russians, Italians, and the Japanese. We end up getting lot of their stuffs after America and their allies defeated them since then, we have them in the Great Museum and you know, how our Emperor is dealing with Israel and Ashkenazi Jews and can't man enough to give them. I decide to give them to their rightful owners and they will pay us back like two thousand billion yens" he said which Karasuno were shocked.

Tanaka was overwhelmed by the money and start thinking of buying a new house and buying his wife new outfits and the store of athletics. Even Nishinoya was thinking the same thing. Abigail soon asked why he wants  Benizakura which he smile. "Alright, that sword belong to my ancestor, Kiyomitsu Kito. The sword was stolen by some politic shithead which he sale it to that museum. I'm going to take it back where it belong. My father wanted that sword to go back to our family" he said which Daichi replied 'Family's honor'. Kageyama soon raised his hand and asked him how they going to that which Toshikazu.

"By getting the help of the most pro thief of the 21 century. Melissa Ambrosia, a professional thief of Britain and the most wanted person through seven nations"