Chapter 2

Author's pov

"Shoyo!" "Nishiya!" Hinata jumps in happy which his senior, Yu Nishinoya jumps as well. Nishinoya was the senior of Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. Nishinoya was best friends with Ryuunosuke Tanaka and his partner Asahi Azumane. He was the few people who call Hinata by his first name. Kageyama greets with Nishinoya as Nishinoya smiles before Tanaka came with Koshi Sugawara. "Welcome back, guys. How were the missions?" "Yeah, did you guys got to fight some strong looking guys or what?" Tanaka asked which Yamaguchi told them that their missions were normal as Hinata added that he fought as Kageyama shot their target down. Tanaka smirks as he was thrilled by the action while Sugawara nods. "Alright, the girls are serving food right now. You guys should get eating some good before the next mission" Sugawara said which they nod before walking to the kitchen. 

'Damn, I haven't eaten my egg rice since Kageyama dagged me out of the restaurant when our target run out. I hope Kiyoko-san, Saeko-nee-san, and Yachi's cooking. I'm so looking forward' Hinata thought. Three girls were Saeko Tanaka, the older sister of Tanaka, and the chef of Karasuno's eatery, Kiyoko Tanaka, nee Shimizu was the second assistant of Ukai and the wife of Tanaka which hell, Nishinoya and the others were shocked that they got married. Hitoka Yachi was an employee of Saeko and friends with Kiyoko whom she thinks she's beautiful. She also seems to have a little crush on Hinata. "Welcome back, guys" they said as the table was filled with food. 

Hinata and Yamaguchi were 'Whoa' before running to the table and start eating while Tsukishime and Kageyama sigh. Nishinoya soon said 'hi' to the girls before he grabs Tanaka's hands. "Ryu! You luckily bastard! You marry such a beautiful girl!!! Cherish her, Ryu! While I don't have a girlfriend yet!" Nishinoya said which Tanaka nods before giving a hug to his best buddy. The others look at them in disbelief before the members of Karasuno and start eating. In some fictions, they don't treat their members as families like Aobajosei but Karasuno along with Nekoma, Date, and Fukurodani treat their members like family and more friendly. One of the reasons why Kageyama can trust them. As they enjoy their food, their Captain Daichi Sawamura, Ukai's first assistant Ittetsu Takeda and the Headmaster Ukai. 

The gang soon stand and welcome them before Sawamura told them to sit down which they did. "The Headmaster Ukai wants to talks to us about our great newbies who been with us for two years are being targeted by the other fictions, mostly Shiratorizawa" he said which they were pure shocked. Shiratorizawa mafia, one of the most ruthless and dangerous fictions in Japan. Shiratorizawa is rivals with Aobajosai which if those two were met, they would start a war against each other. The most important trait is known of Shiratorizawa is that they have strong members and they are always looking for more strong people with unnatural abilities. "Shiratorizawa? Those guys are monsters" Tanaka said which shivers Yamaguchi and Yachi in fear. Hinata asked why are they after them which Ukai sigh. 

"Shiratorizawa are always looking for strong people to join their fiction. Since we have Ginger's incredible reflexes and stamina, they're mostly targeting you and they might do the first move on you" he explained. Hinata was shocked and soon got scared while Kageyama silently looks at him. 'I got the reason why they're targeting us and Hinata mostly but, it's annoying me. People like them, ruthless, uncaring, selfish, and good for nothing bastards like them should die. They're just like Aobajosai...' Kageyama angrily thought due to his deep hatred for Aobajosai didn't care for his grandfather who risks his life to protect their fiction. Tsukishima notices Kageyama's fearful and rage look as he did understand him. May they don't get along with each other but he knows how is he feeling. 

The feeling of revenge and hatred. Tsukishima's older brother used to work in Karasuno whom he admires him deeply and cares for him. In Middle School, his older brother got badly wound it and barely life that Tsukishima's world was destroyed while Karasuno did everything to save his life. He's grateful for Karasuno saving his brother but he wants to average him as torturing the person who did this. Yamaguchi knows about that since he's always by his side. "Which leaves us to do this life risk plan that I might be killed but can protect you guys" Ukai said that shocked his comrades. 

Ukai sigh as the screen wall soon can up as Takeda turns up. "I'm sending Tanaka, Sawamura, Nishinoya, Azumane, Kageyama, Sugawa, and Hinata to this suicide mission of kidnap the firstborn of the Ashkenazi Jewish Assassin Family from the Middle Eastern as they are known as the God's Assassins" he explains which shocked everyone. They were going to go on a suicide mission by kidnapping the heir of an Assassin Family? they're freaking out. Ukai sighs as he shows imagines of their 'victims' that scared more of Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Yachi. "They're unlike normal people. They have this inhuman strength and reflexes which I could consider them as monsters. The Head of the Family lives in Seto but I wouldn't go there since that old man is more dangerous than Shiratorizawa's ace and captain" Ukai said which scares Hinata more as he looks like he was about to die.

'So the Grandpa is a killer machine? Ah, I'm screwed if we mess with him' Hinata thought. "But one of his grandkids, the firstborn lives in Kyoto alone and in the city. The kid seems to attend Kyoto University but his name is unknown and where he lives but thanks to Takeda and our bright Yachi's technology. We manage to get information that he always goes to this Kiyoshi Diner downtown every day and every night. Which leads us..." he put on a proud smile while he knew he was about to get himself endanger by messing with an Assassin family but he couldn't risk getting his newbies hurt or being brainwash. He values them as family. Besides, he was more confident that Takeda would make a great Headmaster.

"Tomorrow, you guys will be going to Kyoto and get the kid. He will have those monstrous abilities but hell, it's our big shot for Karasuno's future" he spoke proud and loud which the gangs shouted 'Yeah'. In the city of Kyoto wherein downtown street. Come out an American girl with unnatural colored hair as walking to a diner. She soon looks back as she was getting an unpleasant feeling as the wind blows away. "Something bad is going to happen. I know it. That poor person is going to have karma" she said before walking into the diner called 'Kiyoshi Diner' before closing the door.

She wasn't wrong at all.