Chapter 24

Author's pov

"You tried capture our sister which you didn't know she was a girl but after she saved your ass and start living together, you start protecting her from being turn into a weapon. Damn, you mafiosos of Karasuno are crazy bastards" Israel said as Hinata laugh while rubbing the back of his head. Manuel soon thank him for not handing over Abigail to Karasuno and for being kind hearted to tell her that she can followed her heart. Hinata blush and got all flustered by the compliments he received of Israel and Manuel. 'Shoyo...don't. Don't cry...Jesus, they're also kind like Abigail-san...' Hinata thought to himself as not give in to cry. He would look so unmanly. "Izzy, Manny, is Hinata alright?" One of maternal cousins, Natalia asked. Natalia is a beautiful, 15-year-old Latina young girl with fair skin and slender build. She has a dark brown, wavy medium-length hair, round face, and gentle bright brown eyes with long eyelashes.

She was wearing red, shoulder-off top and short sleeved, a blue denim skirt with brown flat sandals. Natalia was the second granddaughter of Pedro and Alma, and the fourth oldest granddaughter. Abigail was the first, Israel the second, and Manuel the third. "No sé, he looks like that silver haired bastard when Melissa ends up provoking him by saying she would've a threesome with Sis and Jason Derulo" Israel said as three Latinos looked at the red haired British woman who was drinking Corona before she looked at them. "What?" She asked as they turn around and sighing of pure disbelief. 'I wonder how long will Toshikazu find Sis and might torture Melissa for her prankish ways' Israel and Manuel thought. Yeah, Melissa is highest ranked for her mischievous and teasing to provoke Toshikazu lot. She was somewhat lucky that Toshikazu didn't go sadistically torture her or kill her.

"Oye, chicos! The new episode of Black Clover came out!" Abigail shouted as Israel and Manuel looked at her in all glory and comedic before running into living room fast and shouting 'HELL YEAH'. Hinata was shocked and asked what just happened. "Izzy and Manny really like Black Clover, they enjoyed it very much. And even they got mad at Yuno for...Oye, what was that you get mad on Yuno?!" Natalia shouted which Israel and Manuel replied 'Wannabe Swordsman' as Natalia snap her fingers and looked at Hinata. 'I never thought they were into Black Clover. I guess it's because of Asta-kun and his demon brother, Liebe-kun' Hinata thought. "Sorry about that, Hinata. They love Black Clover. I still refer Gintama for personal reasons. Well, I guess it would be nice if the whole gang was here...I haven't seen for so long" Abigail soft smile as her light sapphire eyes were filled of sadness.

Hinata was shocked when she mention 'gang' as Natalia sympathizes her. "When you mean gang, you mean Trish, Han, Nancy, Kai, and Moana, alright? Your friends?" Natalia asked which Abigail.

Okay, quick introduction of Abigail's gang in LA.

Trish Jordan, African American dancer and co-owner of dancing studio in Long Beach. She's a skillful markswoman with great eyesight.

Han Li, Chinese American Martial Artist and future owner of Martial Arts school in Long. He's a master of Kung Fu and Tai Chi.

Nancy Song, Korean American dancer and co-owner with Trish. She's a also Martial Artist of Taekwondo.

Kai Hekekia, Hawaiian American with decent of Samoan and Polynesian. He's pro surfboarder and master of Kapu Kuialua.

Moana Hekekia, Hawaiian American and twin younger sister of Kai. She's also a markswoman and knows self-defense.

In living in Long Beach, a town that face corruption and dirty cops. Everyone to need to defend themselves and each other from getting assault, beating or worst. That was the world Abigail lived and need to change it. Hinata thought that Abigail was always strong and putting others first before herself. She deeply misses them very much. "How about you call them?" Hinata asked which Abigail and Natalia looked at him in shocked. Natalia said 'Que' in confused and dumbfound by Hinata's suggestion. "If you miss them so much, then call them. If I was you, I would call them and telling them that I am here and want to see them again. That's what you really want" Hinata said which Abigail deep sigh before smiling at Hinata.

Hinata was dramatic blind by her godly beauty and her tender smile. She look more of a girl than her tomboyish self. "Thanks, Hinata. I will call them" she said as running towards the house. Hinata cheeky smile before he got hugged by Pilar. Hinata blush like crazy and looked at Pilar before asking her what she was doing. "Gracias, Hinata. She really need it. You don't know how much she missed them. You're an amazing brother figure" Pilar said which Hinata was surprises before nodding. Pilar soon let him go before Natalia hugged him as well and thanking. Hinata blush more as Melissa chuckles. "Oh my. Shoyo, you really attract such a beautiful ladies, mostly Latinas~"

"NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

"My God, you look so cute when you get flustered"

While Hinata was being embarrassed by Melissa's teasing and her prankish nature. They didn't know that someone was watching them far away. "Oh, my...I never thought to see you here, Yoshida or should I says Shoyo Hinata" Atsumu said while smirking as he and Osamu were watching Gracia Family. "Do you think we should get that girl 'Cristina De Jesus' as a hostage to blackmail to Benitsuki?"

"No, they're too guard up. We should get her cousin instead to force her come with us. I will enjoy it"

"This is why Grandma favors me than you, Tsumu"

"HEY?!?!?"