Chapter 7

Author's pov

"Welcome to Kiyoshi's Diner! The best food of all Kyoto and best Traditional Japanese styled food!" Abigail's boss Taro Kobayashi said with full heart while Hinata was shocked by his Yazuka like appearance. Taro was a tall man with a well built and a long brown hair swept back and flows down to his shoulders, he also has sanpaku dark eyes and a short beard. He was wearing causal shirt and pants with a whitr apron. 'Holy crap, this guy looks like a freaking Yazuka! Could he be my mentor?!' Hinata thought since in Mafia, the Yazuka are highly respect between the fictions and considered them as their mentors or masters. Pilar rubs over Hinata's hair while giving a cheeky smile as Abigail stand beside Taro.

"Hinata, this my boss and the owner of Kiyoshi's Diner, Taro Kobayashi" Abigail explained which Hinata nods as he bow in full respect towards Taro and saying it's a pleasure meeting him. "Yo, kid. Don't push yourself. You're still in recovering from that bastard who done this. Better that you rest by sitting down since we don't want you to force yourself" Taro grinned which Hinata was overwhelmed in awe and admiration. 'Kobayashi-Sensei' Hinata awely thought before Pilar made him sat down. Taro soon greeted with Pilar in a friendly way and asked her if she finally found a job. "Nah, no ese. I'm still working on the Ainu history which I think when me and Abs finish college, I think I will be a freelancer and it's going to be chido!" Pilar nearly shouted.

Kobayashi nods as he tells her if she's going to be a freelancer, she's can be a blogger in order to get everyone to like his diner. Pilar gives him thumbs up as Hinata comment that they have a good and friendly relationship which remind him of him and Nishinoya. Hinata remembers his teammates and colleagues as knowing if they are searching for him or not. They think that he's captured by Shiratorizawa or disappeared from the circle of Mafia. Hinata wonders how everyone is doing in Tokyo and wondering more if his little sister Natsu is alright. When Hinata was young and he was in high school, his parents were killed by a traffic accident which leaves him and his seven year old sister orphans.

He didn't want to Natsu be separate from him when they were about going to foster care. But in a miracle, the old Headmaster Ikkei Ukai and Tiny Giant save them from going to foster care. Hinata always been grateful towards them and admires the Tiny Giant. Hinata accepted living in the life as Mafioso and seeing them as family. Everyone been kind and caring for him, not as the Strongest Decoy of Karasuno but as a friend. 'I hope Headmaster Ukai or Saeko-nee-san haven't told Natsu that I'm missing. She's 10 and still in elementary. I hope she's alright and doesn't know about disappearance, either Yachi' he thought. Hinata soon got caught by the delicious scent of ramen which Abigail served him and Pilar. "Here from the house. Enjoy yourself in the household of the best traditional Japanese styled restaurant" Abigail smiles which Hinata blushes before started eating it. Pilar laughs as she thank her for the meal.

"Oh! So good! Pilar! You were right! Abigail's dishes are the best! She could surpass Soma Yukihira by herself!" "Hell yeah, ese!" Pilar and Hinata were hyper up by Abigail's cooking which many of the workers were bit astonished by their cheerful and easy-going personalities as they commentted that they were like brother and sister. "Um, Pilar. There's something I wanted to ask you. Where you and Abigail, part of America come from?" Hinata asked in curiosity and kind of innocent. Pilar soon told him to wait before eating the noodles as looking at him with a smile. "I was born in Mexico but my Mama had her American citizenship. Abs grew up in Las Angeles' Long Beach. I move to Long Beach when I was around nine years old" Pilar soon explained which Hinata nod and asked her to tell him more about their childhood.

"Well, back then. We used to hang out with our best friends, Trish and Han as we play and had fun. Long Beach wasn't the favorite neighborhood to grew up. It's was...very violent and hostile environment when I remember" she said which Hinata was shocked by it and say 'What' in confused. Pilar sigh as she explained it everything about Long Beach. Long Beach was corrupted by dirty cops and gangsters which despite being in the warzone, they were still friendly and good people. Everyday they lived, they need to survived and be careful. Pilar also explained that there was abusement between there which no one couldn't stop it. But one person did, it was Abigail who raised up and fought the corruption and the dirty cops along with gangsters.

She become a vigilante which she made justice on the abusers and everyone as Long Beach become a independent, friendly and better place for everyone. Pilar added that she along her friends, brothers and her dad help her as well. Hinata was stunned by it as he looks at Abigail was smiling and talking with her colleagues. 'No wonder why she's so tough as nails and have this grudge on people who does physical harm on others. She become from the bad place of Las Angeles and learn how to defend herself. Even in Mafia's kids, we don't have that determined to made things better since we lived in a well protective place. And here, I thought Shiratorizawa's men were merciless bastards' he thought. Pilar soon told him that it was from past and adding that Long Beach is better these days. Hinata nods as he couldn't help but to feel bad. He didn't tell them that he was part of Mafia and that very dangerous people were after him.

He knows that Abigail and Pilar were badass women who knows how to fight but he knew that Shiratorizawa's men were more dangerous and violent than the gangsters themselves.

He wouldn't forgive himself if something happens on them.