Side Story: How they met

Author's pov

This is the story of how did Abigail and Toshikazu meet and fall in love. It all happen when Abigail got to her new school which she wasn't comfortable for one thing, wearing a skirt. Everyone in school was shocked by seeing Abigail wearing a male black uniform with a dress gray-blue shirt with a red tie, a black dress jacket with red lining, and black dress pants with white sneakers. Everyone was stun and awe by the drop-dead gorgeous Latina student. "You must be the new student, I'm Yoshie Kamiyama, your tour guide" One of the students said to Abigail. Yoshie was a handsome, tall young man of pale skin. He has a silver-white chin-length silky hair and sharp golden eyes with fox's slit pupils. He was wearing a male uniform with a blue scarf and dressy brown shoes. 

Yoshie looked at Abigail's uniform and asked her why isn't wearing the female uniform. "Because I don't like skirts. Do you want a pervert seeing underwear when you walked upstairs?" she said which many girls were shocked before glaring at the boys who they look away in nervous. Yoshie soon gives the tour to Abigail around the big high school which looks like some rich people would go. While she and Yoshie were talking through the hallway, they were soon cross by Toshikazu himself who was the biggest bad boy in school and a delinquent. Toshikazu was wearing the male uniform with one button open without to tie and wore black boots. Yoshie soon froze of shock which Abigail asked her what's wrong before looking at the very handsome young man. 

"Kito-sama, I didn't know you come back from suspension. I-It's good that you're back" he said in a nervous tone which Abigail looked at him in confusion before realized that Toshikazu was the bad boy that everyone fears because his rich family owns the school and they're very rich people. "Nah, Yoshie. My suspension was the best vacation I ever had. I went to Amami Islands, there some sexy girls who been waiting for me" he said with a smirk which Abigail and Yoshie were in disbelief. 'What the hell is wrong with this idiota?' she thought. Toshikazu soon notice Abigail which he looked at Yoshie who he realized. "Kito-sama, this our new student from America, Abigail Christian Gracia. Abigail-san, this is Toshikazu Kito" Yoshie said. Toshikazu looked at Abigail which Abigail was very annoyed by him staring at her, mostly the male uniform she wore since she was a tomboy despite how gorgeous she was.

"I thought all Latinas like to dress up very sexy and feminine. You should've worn those sexy skirts that show your nice legs like Becky G or that Hottie Natti Natasha" Toshikazu chuckles which got Abigail's nerves and straight side kick him cross the face that he smack over the floor while many students were shocked by the new student kicked Toshikazu Kito. "Talk again about how my appearance should look, next time, I will beat your sorry and arrogant ass of yours" she spoke in anger and annoyance that many many girls and guys praise her. And that how it started for our lovely senorita and the sadistic prince. For weeks or months, Abigail grew a good friendship with Yoshie and Ryuuji who was the best friend of Toshikazu, and thank her for teaching him a lesson for being a sexist.

But for Toshikazu, he starts bugging her which every time he did, he got himself a punch or kick from her. They have been like this for months which one day, on the knock of Abigail's grandpa Noah's door. "Coming!" Abigail shouted before she got to the door and open it which seeing Toshikazu with suitcases. She and he were shocked before she slams the door close. "Abuelo Noah!!!" she shouted before going to her grandpa while Toshikazu shouted 'LET ME IN'. Noah explained to her and her brothers that Toshikazu was staying with them for a while which Abigail's brothers, Israel and Manuel strongly disagreed with since Toshikazu was the guy who harassed their older sister and sexist insulting her. 

Noah told it that he's the son of friends of his which Abigail leave the room before warning Toshikazu if he insults her brothers or her grandpa by calling them any name, she will personally kick his ass before throwing him out. Since they were living together, they got less tension and slightly good terms. Toshikazu commented that her 'cooking' is really good which Abigail thanks him. They soon got along which Abigail end up learning the dark secrets of the Kito Family and hers as well, by finding out that she's superhuman. "So why are you here? You could go to any rich hotels like upstreet or a nice Japanese mansion, why here?" Abigail asked while she was eating ramen. Toshikazu looks over the city of Kyoto which was beautiful. 

"My Uncle Tsuyoshi said I was too nutty and arrogant that my late father and mother would be disappointing for my behavior. We got into a heating fight before he sent him away from my home and learning how to be mature, wise, and honorable like Demon Kings before me. I guess he was right, I was just a stupid and arrogant dumbass for wasting myself on money, going on fights with no meaning, and saying to my uncle that I hate him when he's the only family I had left. He's right, I'm a disappointment to my parents who they now looking at how I turn up" he said. Abigail looked at him in shock.

He lost his parents when he was little and turn up like this. "Hey, you're not a nutty and arrogant idiot. You're just hurt and pain which you seek for attention. I didn't know why I was so strong when I found out about my family's secrets. Toshikazu, you're not some arrogant and dishonored person, you're just someone who needs somebody to see real you and help out as the human being you are" she said which Toshikazu looked at her shocked before they realize their hands were at each other. They soon took it away before looking away in a blush while their hearts longed for each other.

That how they fall in love.