Chapter 22

Author's pov

"So, this is Mexico? Huh, I never thought the all Mexicans were this pretty" Hinata said while he and girls were at the airport of Tijuana. Abigail end up calling her maternal family who they sent someone pick them up. It turns out that Abigail's maternal family members were at Rosarito in a vacation. It was a family tradition of the Gracia Family since it was summer. "Ah, it's been so long. Aye, I can't wait to eat one of those delicious mangos they make in Rosarito. And it was also the place where my parents met and fell in love" Pilar cheerfully said while daydreaming. Hinata was shocked by that fact which he asked Abigail about Pilar's parents. Hinata soon sighs while he wipe out of the sweat of his forehead. It was very hot in Baja California. "Hey, girls. Don't you feel hot? It has always been hot in California?" Hinata asked. Abigail and Pilar notice that Hinata and Melissa were sweating by the hot temperature. Melissa is from London while Hinata from Miyagi Prefecture.

Abigail and Pilar were very used hot temperatures.

"Let's buy some clothes. You guys need it" Pilar said which Hinata and Melissa nod.

Few moments laters~

"Aye, now I feel bien" Hinata said before putting on some sunglasses. Hinata was wearing a yellow-green Hawaiian open shirt on top of a black top tank with a white number '10' on it. Brown knee-length shorts, and white and orange sneakers. Hinata grin as some Latina girls giggled at him before waving and passing him. Hinata was confused while Melissa laugh before hugging him with one arm. "Shoyo, my mate. Your charms does bloody work on those lovely señoritas. I guess Hitako will be jealous" Melissa said which Hinata looks at her shocked and embarrassed. Melissa was wearing a maxi dress which on top was white, sleeveless and open-back while the skirt has a blue patterned flowers. And also, black wedge sandals. She was wearing sunhat and some dark shades since there were some Americans. She need to kept her identity safe since the whole CIA, FBI and other agencies are after her.

After all, she was the most wanted con artist.

"Hitako? You mean Yachi!? Melissa-san, it isn't like that!" Hinata shouted out of embarrassment. Melissa tease him before Melissa was soft hit by a karate chop by Abigail. "You, stop teasing Hinata. Aye, Mel. Control your playful nature or I will not give you that Corona beer you loved so much" Abigail said which Melissa whines. Pilar had her long hair tied into a high ponytail and wearing earnings. She was wearing a yellow top that was tied in front and exposed her bust, black high waist shorts that exposed her thighs, and wearing heeled open shoes. Abigail was wearing a light grey sport bra with light blue shorts and white sneakers. She was also wearing a black cap. Hinata notice that many girls were looking at them which he end up glaring them. 

"Don't worry, Ese. These tontos won't make a move on Abs since they always can stare but never make their move" Pilar smile which Hinata was little calm down but sill, kept his eye on the girls. Pilar was his best friend while Abigail like his little sister. They soon walked over to the drink station which was a mini Mcdonalds. Abigail soon sigh while she was drinking diet coke with ice. Melissa and Hinata end up drinking all drink filled with lot of ice since it was hot for them. 'I should've known that Hinata and Mel would get like this. They not used to hot weather unlike me and Pilar. Melissa is from UK's London which they don't have that temperature like California. And Miyagi is more like spring time than summer time. I bet they will drink lot of ice and ice cream in every hour' Abigail thought.

"Ave Maria, I didn't think someone who call Abuelo to be in nuestra casa del playa would be the famous Reina de las Cholas, sis" Abigail soon turn around seeing two guys were there and smiling. The first one was a very attractive, tall young man of a muscular build and light complexion. He has a undercut, dark brown spiky hair with sandy blond streaks, three piercings on each ears, and have lightning blue colored sharp eyes. He was wearing a white tank top with dark knee shorts and black shoes. The second was a very handsome, muscular young man of average height and pale complexion. He has a neck-length light blond and dark brown roots hair that is tied into a half ponytail and parted in the middle and deep sky blue eyes.

He was wearing a light blue hooded, sleeveless shirt with black shorts and dark blue shoes. Abigail was shocked as Hinata notice something about those teenagers. 'Is it me or those kids has similar looks like Abigail? One, they have the similar light tone skin, two, they have those similar blue eyes that remind me of sapphires, and three, they're quite best looking and giving this Latino handsome appearances' Hinata thought. "Israel! Manuel!" she shouted out of happiest before she run towards them and hugged. Hinata was shocked while Pilar and Melissa smile. "I forget to mention it. Hinata, those are Abigail's younger brothers, Israel and Manuel. I didn't knew that they were here" Pilar said which Hinata was more shocked beore shouting 'EH'.

'Those are Abigail-san's younger brothers!? Oh my God! That's explains why they look so similar! It might something genetic from their parents since they're too good looking' Hinata thought. Abigail asked why are they here which Israel replied they got a invitation from their maternal parents and decide to go Mexico's Baja California. Abigail nods while she haven't look at her emails or messages since the whole Mafias in Japan tried to find her. She haven't told them yet. "Bueno, Israel, Manuel. I would like you to meet Hinata. He's a friend of mine and Pilar" Abigail said which Israel and Manuel looked at Hinata who stutter by them.

Hinata give them a smile while Israel and Manuel at each other before looking at their sister. "He looks like Pro of vollayball"

"Eh!?"

"Yeah, I know"