Chapter 19

Author's pov

After Yoshie and Pilar end up getting the photo of the jewels and Benizakura which got them into invitation to the museum party. Toshikazu explained the plan and Melissa help them how to steal which she kept teasing Tsukishima by stealing his wallet many times which he got utter annoyed. Yeah, this wasn't a good look for Kei Tsukishima. Hinata laugh at him while Kageyama smirk which got more into Tsukishima's nerves. After many hours of practice and hacking the security of the museum, they perfected it. "So, you want me to go as in disguise to help the others if the mission gets almost reveal? That's quite of good reason but, what happens if someone finds out my real identity?" Abigail asked. Toshikazu soon sighs while Ryuuji was creating a fake identity for Abigail and adding some details. They needed Abigail to join the party as a famous or rich person with Hinata and Kageyama as her bodyguards.

"Well, that's not going to be a problem. Since you're one hundred beauty natural, makeup does help and can destroy your beauty natural tomboy to a fancy lady. It's easy and if it helps you, you're going to look the most beautiful girl in that party" Toshikazu flirted which Abigail rolled her eyes and nodding. Toshikazu push himself to the table while Ryuuji, Melissa, Daichi, and Tanaka stare at him. "How in the world that doesn't get your ass kicked by her? Back with your flirting was so horrible with Abby-chan that she would kick you but now, she doesn't care at all! Oh my God, you become a lucky bastard!" Ryuuji nearly shouted which Daichi looked at Ryuuji and asked him how much Abigail kick him. "Thousand of times, I'm still surprised how much a superhuman like her has so much stamina" Ryuuji said.

Daichi nod while Tanaka comment that his wife will love to heard their story. In the day of the party, Abigail soon got her identity as a wealth Mexican heiress named Cristina de Jesus. Hinata wore a black suit along with Kageyama with his glasses that Yachi give him. "I wonder if Abigail-chan will wear a dress for the first time? She's never wore a dress or a skirt, not even in high school" Hinata said. Kageyama looked at him in shocked and saying that Abigail doesn't wear feminine clothes which Hinata replied that Abigail is a tomboy. "What?! She's a tomboy?! She's too pretty to be one! She's not going to stand wearing a dress for too long!" He shouted out of disbelief and shocked since he didn't believe Abigail was a tomboy because she was gorgeous.

"Sorry, I took so long. Pilar and Mel were helping me on the makeup and the hairstyle which- why you have that look?" She said while Hinata and Kageyama were priceless when they saw lady like Abigail. She wore a sweetheart neckline rose red colored elegantly romper with diamonds on it along with stylish lower heel shoes. She had her long hair curly with beautiful roses on the side of her head. She was also wearing a golden eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Hinata and Kageyama were blushing like crazy and overwhelmed by the beauty of Abigail. "Because of the makeup and feminine makes me look like a girl? Doesn't it?" Abigail soon said which Hinata and Kageyama nod. Abigail sigh as saying that they should go to the party.

They soon nod which they walked outside and into the car which they got in. Kageyama soon drive the car to Kyoto National Museum party. They soon got into the party which Hinata and Kageyama act like bodyguards of Abigail who was now as Cristina de Jesus. Abigail soon notice the legendary Demon Sword Benizakura. Abigail was surprised seeing the Benizakura while Ryuuji and Yachi hacked the security cameras to see how party was. "Wow, that's a really fancy party. I can't believe a invitation cost almost like hundred yens" "Actually, ten thousand" Ryuuji said which shocked Yachi. Hinata and Kageyama stay close to Abigail while Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were with Melissa who they were in the other room where present the Jew's jewels and their objects from WW2.

"I guess everything is going well...I can finally have some good- wait, what the hell? Abby-chan, Hinata, Kageyama, ten clock and you're not going to like it" Ryuuji said which the trio turn around and seeing two twins who the right one have his hair dye in blonde while the left in gray. They were soon shocked as they knew those twins were Atsumu and Osumu Miya, the Miya Twins of Inarizaki Mafia. The other fiction who was the one that send Tsukishima's older brother to the hospital.

This was bad.