Chapter 13

Author's pov

Ushijima was shocked by seeing Abigail Christian Gracia, the American Mexican girl who sent Satori Tendo to the hospital and hiding Hinata away from them. For Abigail, she was pissed that Shiratorizawa come to her home and tried to raided her apartment to get Hinata. That was getting to her nerves bad as hell. "You're Abigail Christian Gracia...you're the one who sent Tendo to the hospital" Ushijima said as Semi grabs his gun intense and shaking a bit. Eita Semi the Vice Captain of Shiratorizawa, he never got along with Tendo due he always tease him and called him 'Semisemi'. But he worked with him well and trust him.

He was shocked and horrified by seeing Tendo beating up and unconscious. He promised himself and Tendo that he would average him by making the person suffer. He didn't care if it was a girl. Right now, he was feeling the rage and anger overwhelmed him. "DIE! YOU BITCH!!!" He shouted as he started shooting. Ushijima shouted his name as Abigail dodge the bullets before hitting him with her elbow on his guts. Semi soon cough blood as he was sent to the cars. Ushijima was shocked the others soon shouted 'Get her!' and charge towards Abigail. Abigail soon knocked them down by her punches, kickes or using techniques that breaks the bones.

Abigail grew up in Long Beach of Los Angeles which used to be the worst place and as a member of the Christian Family. She was strong enough to take down strong and tall enemies or very skillful ones. She was the strongest out of Christian and the predecessors before her. "I guess it just you and me, tonto. You better run since you don't know what or who you're messing with" she said as she defeated all the mafiosos of Shiratorizawa. Ushijima glare at her fiercely while her abilities were different from the strength of Shiratorizawa, Aoba Josei, Inarizaki, Nekoma, Fukurodani, or the great Kamomedai who the same as Shiratorizawa's.

She was away different from them. "What are you?" He asked in a cold tone and harsh which Abigail looked at him with those fierceful eyes. Meanwhile, Kageyama and the others were rushing towards the location of Tanaka and Nishinoya. Kageyama drive the bus fast since he was shocked that Tanaka told them that Hinata was alive and hidding from Shiratorizawa. 'Come on! I need to get there before Hinata will be an brainwashed slave of Shiratorizawa and the others will be dead! I need to hurry!' He thought desperately.

Back to Hinata and Pilar. Hinata with Pilar and Kuro run towards the door and open as seeing the intense atmosphere between the fearful Ushijma and Abigail. Hinata gasp of shocked since that look a crash on the titans. He thought of it like a movie he watch. Hinata's favorite movie is Dragon Ball Super: Battle of the Gods. He thought Abigail as a Demigod Amazon while Ushijima as the God of War.  "You really wanna know? Family isn't your average and normal family, my family is one of the most deadliest and powerful israelites who served Israel for many years. I'm a superhuman, La neta" she said which Ushijima was shocked. Hinata and Pilar hug each and jump of excitement since Abigail sound badass and cool.

Yeah, they were being her fans now. Kuro soon bark loud which they stopped jumping and seeing the more of Shiratorizawa mafiosos coming towards Abigail and Ushijima. 'Oh, shit! Abigail-san!' Hinata thought before they heard the gunshots. The four of them turn around and seeing a woman shot of the Shiratorizawa mafiosos's on the head and man with her.

The woman was a Blasian which she was tall, strikingly beautiful brown-skinned woman around her twenties and has a slim build. She has a midnight black curly hair reaches flowing down her black and her parted to her right side that covers her right eye. She has scarlet red eyes with slit black pupils and long eyelashes.  She was also wearing light creamed lipstick. The man was descent of North Europe which he was a tall, muscular man with broad shoulders. He has a reddish auburn neck-length hair that was tied into a stylish bun and bangs swepting to his right side. Golden yellowish eyes and slitted pupils.

Both of them were wearing black suits and having guns. "Sigurd, kill every Shiratoriawa for crossing our territory. Make their blood be serve for the scarlet night" she said which they starting shooting everyone of  Shiratorizawa that their blood was shed through the street. Ushijima was shocked before grabbing Semi's gun and rushing towards the Blasian woman. "You witch! How dare you shot my men! How the hell are you!" He shouted as pointing his on the Blaisan before he got kicked by the Blasian that knocked him out before shooting him on guts and step on his throat. "Who the hell I am? My name is Rina Chinen, I am the Commander from the One Hundreds Demon Parade, Benitsuki. Here's are regards from the Demon King Tsuyoshi Kito" she spoke coldly and emotionless that shocked both Hinata and the other Karasuno Mafiosos who arrived.

'Benitsuki?! Those guys are pure freshened demons who arrived when the blood crimson moon is up. Wait, did she said Tsuyoshi Kito? The Tsuyoshi Kito, that mades that he's-' Hinata thoughts were soon cut off by Abigail shouting 'Don't' which he looks up and seeing Blaisan named Rina Chinen pointing her gun on his throat and about to push the trigger. "Rina! Don't you dare pull the goddammit trigger!" Rina soon stopped as everyone turn around and seeing Toshikazu standing there. Abigail whisper his name as Rina pulls away her gun from Ushijima and step back. Hinata figure out that Toshikazu Kito was the heir of Benitsuki Fiction and the son of the previous Demon King Nobunaga Kito.

"Rina, what the hell are you and Sigurd doing?! You know as hell that families and kids lives here! Why you doing this bullshit on Abigail's home?" Toshikazu asked harshly which Rina stare at him cold and cynical as the wind blow between them. "Your uncle, task us to make these white eagles to understand that Demons like us don't like them preying our territory and the promise he owns on Noah Christian. Anyways, we just came to remind and...your uncle says that he's waiting for you to take back the throne...Farewell, Toshikazu" she said as she and Sigurd away from the screens and disappear from the smoke. Abigail soon rush to Ushijima who was bleeding to die and kneel down.

"Hey! Don't you dare die on me! You might a bastard who hurt Hinata and break in my place but you're still a human being! Stay alive, you selfish bastard!" She said while Ushijima weakly groans. Abigail 'tch' as seeing it was getting worst. Abigail soon groans before taking out a pocket knife which suprises both Hinata and Pilar. "Hey! Abigail-san. What are you doing?!" Hinata shouted while Pilar pray that she wasn't thinking what she was about do since Pilar can't stand when people cuts other's body and showing the blood rushing out. It made her sick. "The bullets are deep in his stomach. I have to cut in order to get out to save him. Hinata, you might take Pilar to restroom since she will gets sick when she see this" she said as Hinata wad shocked as Pilar covers her mouth.

"Abigail-san don't do it!"

"Dios mio, she's cutting the stomach and the blood is coming! Oh shit..."

"Oh my God, she's putting her hand on the stomach. Pilar-san, I think we should get you to the restroom right now. I think I will join you..."

"Por favor do, Hinata. I think my Mexican Fruit Salad is coming...oh shit!"