Chapter 21

Author's pov

After five weeks of the heist. Karasuno end up getting unbelievably famous and popular through the criminal world of Japan. Toshikazu restore Benizakura to his family and become the user of Benizakura. Hinata enjoyed all the meals that Abigail and the cooking staff served in Kiyoshi's Diner which most of the Karasuno's members end up going due out of Abigail's amazing cooking. Kageyama soon accept Abigail as a person and still being confused why does all the hot and beautiful girls are into Hinata. No one will knows. Because they saw the Miya Twins, they need to be cautious and careful around them since they were dangerous like Shiratorizawa.

Speaking of Shiratorizawa, Ushijima and his gang got better and started to work out their problem of the next headmaster. Ushijima become the Headmaster and decide to work their fiction by working together and training than finding stronger members. Abigail's advice help them out. "Captain, its seem Shiratorizawa is working their way out and Ushijima end up becoming the Headmaster. He send us apologies for trying to take Hinata away from us and also messing with the people of Benitsuki. If he knew that Abigail-san was the girlfriend of Kito-sama, he would probably shit his pants" Tanaka said out of sarcasm.

Daichi sighs as Toshikazu replied that Abigail wasn't his girlfriend yet. Tanaka chuckling and saying Asahi and Nishinoya been on the lookout after Hinata, Kageyama, and Abigail encounter Atsumu and Osamu Miya who are part of Inarizaki Fiction. They're the best of Inarizaki and great duo. There's some rumors that Atsumu is playboy who loves being around with beautiful woman while for Osamu, he's doesn't get involve with his brother's hobby and just does straight for the kill.  Because of that, Toshikazu been on hawk on those two and making sure Atsumu doesn't get close to Abigail. He knows she could take him off by kicking him or punch since she was a superhuman but his overprotective and jealous feelings of a boyfriend gets in his way of trusting Abigail take care of herself.

"Speaking of that shithead. Has anyone seen Pilar, Abigail-san or Hinata? I can't find them and I been calling Pilar like fifteen times and she doesn't pick up her phone" Yoshie asked which Kageyama totally forget Hinata. Tanaka soon agreed with him since he haven't seen Hinata since early morning. Toshikazu soon twitch and got a bad feeling. "Oh, God. Please don't tell me that-" Ryuuji soon got cut by Toshikazu's phone ringing. Toshikazu soon check and seeing it was a message from Melissa Ambrosia or what Toshikazu called her 'Crazy Redhead Witch'. He soon open the message which everyone went to check it out.

Message

Dear Demon Prince of Japan. I'm taking Abby, Pilar, and that cutie ginger pie with me. 😆! I know we had a deal of I get the half of money and getting my trip to Hawaii but that could be so boring without having someone with me.

So, I'm taking them with me since Abby and Pilar are lovely señoritas while Shoyo is so adorable that I wanted him as well. I can't promise that we will not get wasted, sleep together and having ton of fun! 😄😄

I might not sent them back to for a week or three months 😂😂😂😂😂!

Sincerely, Melissa Ambrosia.

P.S. I stole Tsukishima's money

Toshikazu soon shakes of angry while Tsukishima check his wallet and seeing his money was gone. "That redhead witch! She did it again!" Toshikazu nearly shout which Kageyama replied 'Again' in confused. "Last time, when I pay off that crazy witch. She stole Abigail and Pilar to Caribbean Seas for four months!" Toshikazu shouted which Karasuno finally understand why Toshikazu didn't like Melissa. She kidnapped their friend and never give them back unlit some months after. She was a real savage. "LET'S GET TO HAWAII AND TORTURE THAT WITCH!"

"Toshi, nobody thinks that way like you"

Meanwhile with Melissa.

"Hohohohoho! I trick the Demon King again! I am a legend!" She laugh while Hinata anf the girls were shocked. Melissa took Hinata, Abigail, and Pilar away in the early morning and taking a private plane that Toshikazu promised her. Melissa laugh like a evil witch while Hinata asked what was happening. "Bueno, Mel again 'kidnap' us to join her going to her vacation. She does this a lot because she like to tease Toshikazu lot and getting me and him closer along with Pilar and Yoshie" Abigail explained while Melissa laugh. Hinata was shocked by the mastermind and insane nature of Melissa Ambrosia. "So, are we going to Hawaii? You know Yoshie and the others will be there" Pilar said which Melissa replied 'I know' with a smile. Pilar was surprised by Melissa smile which lead to lot of mischief and playful.

"We're going to Mexico!" She smile which Hinata and Pilar were shocked while Abigail have the look of 'I knew it'. Mexico, the home of Abigail's maternal family and Pilar's as well. Hinata shouted 'WHAT' before asking her why they're going to Mexico. "Because my dear little Shoyo! Mexico has the best alcohol ever! Do you know how long I didn't have best beer! I need to get wasted!" She shouted which Hinata was pure disbelief and Pilar comment that Melissa is still a alcoholic. Pilar soon sigh and asked her where are they going to stay since Toshikazu didn't book them a hotel. "About that, I was hoping we could stay in the Gracia house..." Melissa said which Hinata and Pilar looked at Abigail. Abigail soon sigh and saying she will call her maternal grandparents to stay with them.

Melissa shouted 'Yay' as Hinata asked Abigail what place of Mexico are they going to land where her maternal grandparents live. "To Baja California or AKA Tijuana. My mama's family lives there and we can stay with them unlit Toshikazu finds out and yell at Mel for stealing me"

"Ah, Abby. You know I'm doing this for the greater love between you and him. Besides, I want to tease him"

"You always tease him"