Chapter 6

Author's pov

"COME ON! WHY! THESE SHITHEADS ARE STEALING THIS GRANDPA'S RETIREMENT MONEY FOR PAYING BACK!!! THIS CARBON!!!" Pilar shouted at Netflix which Hinata supported her as well. It was the afternoon where Hinata and Pilar were watching an American movie called 'Going in Style' with Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Alan Arkin. Pilar stayed with Hinata since she didn't want to leave him alone with Kuro, and she also started Online Learning. She finished it by watching a movie with the orange crow. "I can't believe that jerk would do that to a Grandpa! Good thing, the robber was kind to him and teach that scum such a lesson" Hinata said.

Pilar laughs before hearing some heating argument cross the window.
Hinata soon stopped the movie as he, Pilar, and Kuro the dog went to the window. They soon were witness Abigail and Pilar's neighbor Kanon Bushida having a heated argument with her ex-boyfriend. "Oh, it's Kanon's douchy ex...shit" Pilar mumbled which Hinata looked at her in confusion and asked her what if she knows that person. "That's Kanon Bushido. She's our neighbor from downstairs. That scum is her ex, Endo. He's a scum who doesn't take responsibility for his actions or being an asshole. Last year, Kanon find out that he was cheating on her which she broke up with him. But ever since that, he starts stalks her and begging her or should I say threatening to come back with him. Por qué no la deja sola!?" She nearly shouted that part in Spanish.

Hinata nods as seeing Bushida was about to leave unlit her scummy ex Endo grabs her and throws her to the wall. Hinata and Pilar soon reacted as he was about to punch her unlit she got saved by Abigail who grabs his punch with her palm. "Yo, jackass. Don't hurt Bushida since I will break you" Abigail spoke harshly and coldly which she breaks his arms and kicks him where the sun doesn't shine. 'Oh, that's goin' to hurt' Hinata thought as Bushida thank Abigail before she called the police. Endo laid down with his balls hurt and his arm broken as the cops come and Abigail walked to the stairs. "Damn, Abigail is such a badass. She's like a female version of Batman but more savage and heroic" Hinata said which Pilar chuckles and saying that Abigail is more of a heroic vigilante.

Hinata smiles as Abigail walked in which they return back to the sofa and started watching Going in Style. "So, Abs how was work?" Pilar asked while watching the movie like nothing. "Good actually. Boss did scared again businessmen again as I scold him for that. I guess he has some bad blood on business people. Oh yeah, we're having the Four Seasons Meals of Kiyoshi's Diner next week. Boss and Kouki-senpai were very excited about it" Abigail soon said. Hinata froze as he was shocked when he heard that while Pilar comments her good. 'Abigail works on Kiyoshi Diner!? That's the same place where I along with my friends went to for kidnapping the elder grandson of the Assassin Jewish Ashkenazi Family! That means he's there too?!' Hinata thought.

"You work in that place? Wow, I heard that it was the best diner in Kyoto" Hinata said while trying not sounding nervous or suspicious. Abigail nods as she starts saying that she will make dinner which Pilar 'Yay'. Hinata soon silently stare at the two girls while thinking he has to get to Kiyoshi Diner for knowing where was his target. Abigail was the main chef of Kiyoshi Diner which he thought if really wants to know his target, he has to get in and look at him for himself. Karasuno needing the most and to protect their members. "Maybe we should take Hinata over there? His legs are getting better. Come on, Abs. He has to know the beauty of Kiyoshi Diner's dishes and the power that goes beyond the Yukihira Family!" "You surely love to watch Shokugeki no Souma. But you love seeing the Ainu Cuisine too, right?" Abigail teased back Pilar which Pilar blushes and looked away.

Hinata slightly chuckles as Pilar's reason why she likes so much the Ainu Cuisine was because of Golden Kamuy where she likes very much Asirpa and their Ainu ways since it really reminds her of the Native Mexicans ways. After all, Pilar was half indigenous of the Mayan Tribe by her father's side. She thought learning about the Ainu as likes the other native tribes of America and Mexico which she wants to learn more about them. "Nah, don't worry, Pilar. I too like Golden Kamuy. I think Sugimoto is a badass" Hinata said which cheered up Pilar as their aura become cheerful and happy like playing volleyball. Abigail sigh as she shakes her head before smiling. 

"I feel like the adult now. Oh well, it doesn't really bother me anyway"

Meanwhile

Far away from Kyoto to Tokyo. In a large building in Japan, there was a shadow figure looking at the city while he was facing the front. He sighs as he looks at someone standing behind him. "So, the rumors are true that Shiratorizawa went after Karasuno because they went after Noah's family? They're so stupid for thinking of kidnapping his son's firstborn would give them protection. Well, since I own Noah for everything. You and Sigurd take care of their strongest aces. When they ask who you work for, Rina. Tell them that Benitsuki doesn't like White Eagles preying on their full crimson moon" he said which his subroutine nods before leaving. 

The man sighs as he smirks. "When will you take back your rightful throne since I can't be the Demon King, my dear nephew," He said.

This fiction was the top and the ultimate dangerous than Shiratorizawa and Aobajosai. This one was known as the full night of the Hundred Demon Parade of the Blood Moon and the most terrifying that Shiratorizawa doesn't mess around. 

Bentsuki, the Demonic Fiction Mafia.