Behind the scenes 2

Author's pov

Interviewer: Next up, Tachibana-san or also known as Jun-kun.

Junpei Tachibana who plays Ryuuji Tatsuki.

Interviewer: Jun-kun, how did you feel when you learn you were playing the high tech hacker Tatsuki-san?

Junpei: Well, I thought it would be tough, antisocial hacker with dark background since he comes from a Yakuza family. But he's actually a normal dude who's has a chilling personality and runs a restaurant! I almost craps my pants after finding out!

Crowd laughs by his joke while he gives a lazy smile.

Interviewer: I heard that you and Miyashiro-san are good friends and know each other more than playing your roles.

Junpei: Haha, well yeah. We know each other from high school. Me and Tatsu been best friends for years since high school and we were born in Saitama Prefecture. He's my best friend besides Yuki who I known him from childhood. And let me tell you if wasn't for me inviting those two to America, then Tatsu wouldn't marry the beautiful Ara-chan.

Crowd was speechless before cheering.

Interviewer: I guess you were the mastermind.

Junpei: Yes, I was. Now, Yuki is the last one who isn't engaged or marry. Me and Tatsu are pretty lucky bastards in this point.

The crowd laughs at his joke.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time, Jun-kun.

Up next, Yuki Yokoyama.

Interviewer: Yokoyama, how did you feel playing Kamiyama-san?

Yuki: A formal guy that comes from a rich and mafia family but still, favors the Japanese Traditional clothes and somehow the sneaky like a fox. To be honest, I felt like one of those Historical dramas due of the long hair.

The crowd laughs.

Interviewer: You and Jun-kun know each other since childhood?

Yuki: Yeah, I was born in Kyoto but my family moves to Tokyo. I mean Junpei at 11 and we hang out lot. Junpei is kind of my elder brother he was born six months earlier than me. He's a good friend despite how comedian he is. And I also enjoyed my time with him, Tatsuhiko, Araceli-san, and Itzel-chan.

The crowd awes.

Interviewer: How is your relationship with Itzel-san? How did you and her met?

Yuki: Like with Tatsuhiko, In LA. We liked each other in first sight and become friends to a couple. I like how Itzel-chan's easy-going and fun personality which I find her Latina accent quite of cute. I can't believe Miura-san and Nakayama-san also did as well.

The crowd laughs.

Interviewer: Thank you, Yokoyama-san.

Next up, Scarlett Davies.

Scarlett Davies who plays Melissa Ambrosia.

Interviewer: What do you think about your character?

Scarlett: Well, she's like Carmen Sandiego and Debbie Ocean but she's quite of alcoholic and she loves to tease everyone by stealing their money. She's a crazy character.

The crowd laughs.

Interviewer: Scarlett-san, what do you think about Melissa-san having a interest on Hinata?

Scarlett: Well, I think she likes him for being very cute with his cheerful and energetic nature like a puppy. I think she has a romantic interest since she kidnapped him along with Abigail and Pilar but, she's well aware that Hinata likes the cute Yachi and she's just trying to make her jealous in order she confessed her feelings for them. I think she's Cupid despite how much alcohol she drinks.

The crowd laughs as Interviewer shook her head.

Interviewer: There's a comment by one of the fans. Is Melissa-san bi?

The crowd got silent by that question. Scarlett 'hmm' before she looked at the Interviewer.

Scarlett: Nah, she's not. She's into men. She's just pretends to be bi to tease Toshikazu since they have a history which isn't that good. Let's say her relationship with him is very chaotic like Tom and Jerry.

Interviewer: Thank you, Scarlett.