Chapter 11

Author's pov

"Hahaha! See! I knew that Rosario Dawson would be perfect as Ashoka Tano! I knew it and Diana Lee Inosanto was awesome as a freaking villainess! Thank you, Star Wars!" Pilar soon shouted as she and Hinata jump up down in cheerful and happiness. Hinata was back to the girl's apartment and they were celebrating by watching The Mandalorian as well, eating Mexican food that Pilar made since she didn't know how to make Japanese, unlike Abigail who knows. But Hinata was fine with that since he got used to it. "Pilar-chan, can we see something new in Crunchyroll. I hope there's some new anime series" Hinata said which Pilar grabs the remote controller and switches from Disneyplus to Crunchyroll. "Ay, the final season of Attack On Titan has arrived. I wonder how's the new opening is?" Pilar said which she and Hinata soon watch the new opening of AOT.

Their cheerful spirit was soon gone as they were utter disbelief and annoyed by the new opening. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! WHY THE PUT THE WW2 CRAP THERE! THAT WAS MESSED UP! THEY REALLY MESSED IT UP!!!" Hinata shouted as Pilar had a poker face before sighing and gone to Crunchyroll's menu. "I can't believe they put freaking WW2, that maldita Segunda Guerra Mundial!!!! Do you how many people who were not only Jewish but also from different nations died by es cabron!!! Good thing, you're rotting in hell, Hitler! HAHA!" Pilar laughs manic which Hinata agrees with her.

Pilar has a huge grudge against WW2 since she hates it and blames it on Hilter who not only kills the Jews but brainwashed his own people and hurts many people who lost their families. She hates Hilter. "Oh, look. There's a new episode of Tonikawa" she said which they sat down and watch Tonikawa: Over the moon for you. Soon there was a knock on the door which Hinata went there to open it which he saw Tanaka and Nishinoya. "TANAKA! NISHINOYA!" "HINATA/SHOYO!!!" They shouted before they hugged Hinata and starts shaking him violently. "HINATA! YOU LUCKY BASTARD! YOU'RE ALIVE AND NOW LIVING WITH A HOT LATINA! HOW THE HELL WE WILL TELL YACHI ABOUT THIS!!!" They shouted which Hinata was utterly confused about what they were saying unlit he figures out.

'Wait, they think me and Pilar-chan?! Pilar-chan is like my other sister!' he thought in shock. "Ese, do you know them?" Pilar soon asked which the three men turn around and seeing the beautiful and attractive Pilar as Tanaka and Nishinoya were dropped jaw. Pilar was wearing a deep red tank cropped top with blue slim jeans. "Yeah, they're my friends, Pilar-chan," he said which Tanaka and Nishinoya look at Hinata before looking at the beautiful Pilar. Pilar 'O' before she cheeky smile. "Hola, I'm Pilar Guerrero Posada. Nice to met ya" she said which they faint. 

"Did I say something wrong?

"No, they're kind of pervs"

15 minutes later~

"So, your best friend and roommate save Hinata from that bastard who was beating him? Wow, so a girl beat the Guess Monster...she bit have some training to beat the shit out" Tanaka said while they were drinking soda. Nishinoya was being licked by Kuro (Not Kuroo from Nekoma) as Hinata and Pilar nods. Tanaka and Nishinoya pure relief that Hinata was saved by Abigail who they still didn't know she's the firstborn of the Christian Family as helping him with his injuries and living with them for a while. Sure, they were jealous that Hinata was being nursed by two girls who lived alone with their male dog with wolf's facials. Well, it did affect more Nishinoya since he was still single while Tanaka was married to the beautiful Kiyoko. 

"Yeah, Abs knows seven martial arts when she was a very active kid. So, she has no problem beating big carbons" Pilar said which shocks Tanaka and Nishinoya while Hinata laughs and adding 'she didn't have a problem breaking the arm of Bushida-san's ex'. "So, how are Yachi and the others doing?" Hinata asked which Tanaka look at Hinata while he was relieved that Hinata stills care for Yachi and knowing his feelings haven't changed. "Yachi has been very worried about you along with Daichi and the others. Even Kageyama who he kind of..burst out towards Daichi which Nishinoya punches him to chill out, Kageyama is out for days since that drama" Tanaka replied which Hinata felt guilt by knowing everyone was worried for him and shocked him that Kageyama would outburst towards his captain who they respected. 

He really got everyone worried which he apologizes for the mess he created. "No, it's not your fault anyway. Besides, we're still in that 'job' of you know what" Tanaka said which shocked Hinata since he remembers they were in Kyoto to get Abigail as a hostage in order to get her family to help them out. Hinata promised her that she won't turn into a tool or a weapon. Soon, Kuro barks as Nishinoya looks over what he was barking as his eyes got widen. "Guys, I think we have company," Nishinoya said which seeing Shiratorizawa's men were there with their white van as taking out guns. Hinata was shocked and Tanaka cursed. 

"Shit, you're shitting me. Hinata, take Pilar-san and Kuro the dog out of here. I just have armed myself up" Tanaka said as he and Nishinoya take out their guns which they wouldn't last against Shiratorizawa on their own but what they could do was holding them to get Hinata to run away. Tanaka nervously smiles by knowing he won't make it as he will leave Kiyoko as a widow and Saeko alone. "Hey, ese. If you're going to fight against carbons, better do with these ones than that" Pilar soon take out Carbines as giving it to Tanaka and Nishinoya which shocked them. Hinata in shock asked her when do they have guns. 

"Since we thought some asshole would go after Abs due to her family blood. I got a ton of here which I'm not staying here and do no shit. It's either ride or dies, ese" she smiles as Nishinoya shouted 'I already like her'. Hinata was surprised before he smiles as he grabs automatic out of the sofa. 

"Karasuno's Number One Shortie is back!!!"