▰ 𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

( ARC INTRODUCTIONS ! )

I

"the maiden has awakened"contents:chapters 1 - 4status: completed

contents:
chapters 1 - 4
status: completed

II

"is a life worth saving if theits savior is the cost?"contents:chapters 5 - 20status: pending

its savior is the cost?"
contents:
chapters 5 - 20
status: pending

III

locked

▅▅▅

( SYNOPSIS ! )

WHETHER YOU ARE born as a noble, a royal, a commoner or a mere 'peasant', it is common knowledge for one to know that when a single mage turns fifteen years old, they are presently given the right to own a grimoire; a special book that would be one's companion through thick and thin, during an annual ceremony.

Within a person, existing naturally, enclosed in one's body from birth is their magical attribute. This distinction is one of the perspectives that separate one mage from another. The four major elements that each attribute is derived from are fire, water, wind, and earth.

The natural law in this world forbids a single mage to acquire two or more ascribes as it would break the balance and principle of life that holds magic together in consonance.

With a single mistake, such imbalance sauntered the lands of Clover Kingdom in a most precarious manner, a mere accident, turning into an unprecedented event and confirmation of what most people feared, recognized as the unknown, the untold, and the prodigious.

But such power holds danger. Such eloquence does not come without a price that the those who bear a weak heart would falter and fall to their doom most horribly where the eternal abyss of darkness shall never let a gleam of light through it.

However, if one acknowledges their own to be worthy of such power, beware child. Optimism will not answer your pleas, confidence will not be a strong enough weapon, and the purest of hearts may even be fooled and deprived of the innocence they once held.

It is only she, who was blessed and cursed with the power to wield two magical attributes that can connect all three worlds that have classified one another as adversaries due to the unfavorable circumstances that the underworld has placed upon them, and bring forth the order that lingered within them that was miserably stolen.

'A most formidable foe awaits the arduous journey, Artemis...'

'may you choose wisely.'

prologue, end.

▅▅▅