𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"sero! hurry up! we're going to miss the movie!"

we were up on the fifth floor, banging on hanta's apartment door.

"i'm going! give me like three minutes!" he shouted through the door.

katsuki shoved his hands into his jacket's pockets and walked away, in usual katsuki fashion. the rest of us watched his figure go lean up against the elevator's doors.

"how much time do we have left until the movie starts?" mina kicks at the floor with her white sneakers.

"i think in ten minutes, but i say twenty-ish with previews." eijiro said, checking his phone.

"awww, i like watching the previews." denki slid down the wall.

"hantaaaa, hurrryyyyy." i hung on his door knob, whining.

hanta finally came out of his apartment, "yeah, yeah. let's go! but because you guys were rushing me, i'm not sharing my popcorn."

denki and mina slung themselves on his arms. "hanta, don't be like that."

he playfully pushed them off and headed towards the elevator, which katsuki was angrily pushing the button for. we all headed out of the dorms in a rush.

i didn't know what movie we were going to watch but the gang decided to go out once more before we all went our separate ways for the break. we all crammed into katsuki's car, with denki squeezed on the floor of the car.

-

we got to the theatre, bought the tickets for the movie and scurried inside. the others headed into the room where our movie was showing while katsuki, mina and i ordered snacks.

"i can help the next customer over here!" announced a soft voice, lithe hand in the air.

mina and i followed behind katsuki, only to bump into his back.

"what gives, kat-"

we peeked from behind the boy's back and saw a dual-toned boy at the register.

he was gorgeous and had pretty heterochromic eyes.

he quirked up an eyebrow. "what can i help you with?"

katsuki seemed to be in shock, but it was definitely better than him causing a scene.

i stepped in front of him and ordered what the others had asked for. katsuki was still standing there, quiet.

i didn't know what was up with him but i turned to ask for his card. "you said you were paying, give me your card?"

i stuck my hand out, expectant. he pulled his wallet out and dumped it into my hand, and walked away.

i handed the card to the boy. "what's his deal, mina?"

"i'll explain later." she took the card back from the boy. "thanks, shoto."

'shoto?'

oh my god, does everyone know each other here??

we took the snacks back to the rest of the gang. apparently they had gotten there in time for a few previews, much to denki's delight. katsuki was seated to the far right, quiet.

the boys caught us up to what we had missed, and soon we settled into the seats.

-

to think that a movie could make the katsuki bakugou cry was foolish and anyone would've laughed in your face, but in reality, this movie happened to do just that.