𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"toshi, move. you're hogging all the blankets."

"i'm not hogging them, they're on the floor."

"what are they doing on the floor?! aren't you cold?"

"how can i be cold when you're here keeping my heart warm, my pearl, my love, my morning light, my summer breeze, my shooting star, my darling."

"..."

"y/n?"

"i'm kicking you out tomorrow morning."

"what? were the names not enough? i still have more, i have 'apple to my eye', 'my sun and moon', oh, and i have 'my f-"

"toshi, please just be quiet and get the blankets."

-

"morning, love bugs!" mina greeted cheerfully as shinsou and i walked through the chiming doors of a restaurant.

"morning, mina." shinsou greeted with a wave. "morning, you guys."

i said my 'good morning' to the group as well and a chorus of greetings sounded through the restaurant while both shinsou and i sat down in empty seats, noticing that the group had already pushed two tables together to expand their tabletop space.

breakfast went well, with the minor incident of denki trying to balance a cup of water on his head due to katsuki saying he couldn't. katsuki seemed to know that denki would try either way and fail, ending up drenched and with his teeth chattering when we walked out into the cold air. katsuki seemed to pity him however and offered his sweater.

"so what are our plans for today, you guys? the ball is only four days away and we're going to have to go back to school soon, so i say we make the most of it."

"well, we've already gone ice skating yesterday." hanta pointed out, "we could go sledding?"

everyone shared a look, coming to an agreement.

"alright, sledding it is. let's go get our stuff!"

-

"so?" a cheery mina popped by at my side, huffs of her breath visible in front of her due to the cold and the fact that we were occupied with returning back up the hill we sled down.

"what?" my own answer strained and short with lack of breath.

"what do you mean what? do you have a dress for the ball?"

"no, i- well, i forgot about the ball during the break. and i figured, i could just buy my dress here like i did last year, y'know?" mina and i reached the top of the hill, just barely catching denki and eijiro pushing down katsuki and izuku, the pair tumbling down with katsuki's incoherent fuming following them down.

"i did my shopping early this year and i found you the perfect dress, that is if you want it." mina settled her sled at her feet.

"of course, you have an eye for things like that. and who else can i trust with my dress other than you?" i smiled down at the girl, who was gleaming back at me.

"great! come by my room later?"

"mina! y/n! let me ride down with you, i want to go get a picture of katsuki, he's going to hate it!" hanta, with a disposable camera in hand, ran toward us, snow crunching under his every step.

"sounds great!" mina decided, scooting forward to make room for hanta. "y/n's gonna push me down, so hurry."

"alright, alright, i'm in." hanta squeezed as best as possible in a tangle of limbs, one hand holding on tightly to the camera and the other on mina's shoulder.