𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰!

apartment 512 - h. sero

in which !

𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘶𝘶𝘦𝘪 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘪 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘠/𝘕 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴

-❀-

in her rush to get home, y/n didn't realize the door to 512 was propped open until a voice called out to her.

"hey! excuse me, miss." the boy she was looking for jogged up to her, causing the lowly cut muscle tank to reveal more skin than y/n usually did. against her own will, the dancer's eyes snapped towards the lean muscle rippling under the natural lighting of the sun.

"yes?" y/n returned her gaze back to his eyes, and though she met for her voice to come out sweet, all it did was come out shaky.

"sorry, i just moved into 512," the boy pointed behind him with a carefree thumb. "and i wanted to introduce myself. i'm hanta sero."

y/n stared at the hand hanging in between the two of them. she noticed the bracelets dangling loosely on his wrists and made note of the black nail polish, the shiny coat of farnish gleaming.

"i'm... i'm y/n l/n," the girl introduced, not as suave as she usually was. there was no bat of her lashes and no effort to try to emphasize her attractiveness, she was stuck.

"y/n? it's a pretty name." the boy complimented and y/n felt her heart skip several beats. "anyways, i'll get out of your hair. got some unpacking to take care of but i'll see you around, yeah?"

"yeah," y/n nodded, making no effort to move along down the length of the hall.

hanta's face was painted with amusement, "alright, y/n, peace."

and with that, y/n watched as her new neighbor turned around and disappeared behind the 512 door.

-❀-