𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"i don't know, shinsou. are you sure this is a good idea?"

"of course. trust me, they'll love you."

the boy had convinced me to go to a party some of his friends were hosting. he had also convinced me to come over to his place so that he could drive us over together.

"you ready to go?"

"yeah, let me just grab my jacket." glancing around shinsou's apartment, i realized i had left my jacket in mina's car. "shit."

"let me guess, you forgot your jacket." shinsou glanced over his shoulder.

"yeah, but it's fine. let's just go."

shinsou shrugged off his own jacket then handed it to me, "here." he didn't even let me deny the offer and he was already placing it around my shoulders.

leaning down until he was at eye level, he grinned brightly. "can't have you catching a cold on my watch, now can i?"

i smiled back up at him, already feeling dizzy from his attention. "no, you can't. mina would kill you."

and if it was even possible, his smile widen. "yes, she would. come on, let's go."

shinsou locked his door behind us and led the way to his parking space. the promise of riding in shinsou's car was one of the reasons he was able to easily sway my answer.

shinsou held the passenger door open for me, letting me slip into the seat before closing the door behind me. once he joined me inside, he put the key in the ignition and the car let out a quiet roar into the night.

"not forgetting anything, right?" he teased.

"yeah, yeah. just get the car going, nerd." i pushed on his shoulder lightly.

"your wish is my command, m'lady." he made a bowing gesture before he pulled out of the parking lot.

a soft song played on the radio, filling the car with a nice melody.

nights at Yuuei were always gorgeous, streets lit up with plenty of shops and decorations to represent the school colors.

"you nervous?" shinsou asked, eyes on the road.

"why would you ask me that, now i am."

he let out a small chuckle. "there's nothing to worry about. i won't let them get too crazy."

the car slowed to a stop as shinsou approached an intersection. he threw a lazy glance to my side, "i'll take care of you."

shivering, and deciding to blame it on the weather, i tried to remain as composed as possible. "who should i be worried about the most?"

his laugh sounded louder than the music, "nobody! well.. maybe.. nah, you have nobody to worry about."

i studied his face, well the side of his face as he had already turned his attention back to the road. the passing street lights lit up his face periodically, illuminating the swell of his cheeks, line of his nose and curve of his lips. before he noticed i had been staring, i turned to watch our surroundings.

we were still in the Yuuei area so his friends were probably studying at the university as well. racking my brain for anyone i might've met, i ended up with two options.

outside of izuku's friend group, who shinsou seemed to be pretty close with, there was the blond boy neito and.. hesa.

i had encountered the blond at momo's halloween party, about a year ago, and then once again at shinsou's apartment. he was an intriguing character, to say the least.