𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨

i'd tear my heart into pieces and build you a home, a home in which we could grow old

everything requires a strong foundation and without knowing it, you were my first block

let us be the last

-

one:

"toshi!" i exclaimed quietly, as to not bring attention to the two of us.

"hey, princess."

the boy wrapped his arms around my waist, rocking us side to side slightly in the hug.

"how'd you do on the test, my love?" shinsou pulled away from the hug and cupped my face, nothing but a smile on his face.

"i aced it. and mistress kayama offered me a slot at one of her studios, as a teacher! it's just an internship but it's extremely good for my resume."

"i told you you had nothing to worry about, didn't i?"

"yeah," i sighed contently into the space between us.

"my girlfriend, the most talented dancer at Yuuei University." shinsou peppered kisses onto my face, blatantly ignoring the fact that we were in public.

i felt bashful at his words and actions, "hitoshi, don't say things like that."

"no, you're right. the most talented dancer in all of Yuuei history."

i sighed, enamored by his support, he rivaled my mom's pride in my talent.

"come on, say it with me." shinsou urged.

"hitoshi, let's go." i changed the topic, "i'm tired."

"i'm not moving until you say it." shinsou crossed his arms over his chest and i had known him for too long to know that he was serious.

"i'm the best dancer at Yuuei," i rushed the words, "okay, let's go."

"nuh, uh, uh. in all of Yuuei history, say it loud and clear." he restated, unwaveringly.

"i'm going home, hitoshi." and i began to walk away from him.

"my girlfriend, everybody," he addressed a few passing student around us, loud and clear, the way he wanted me to, "is the best dancer."

i whipped my head back at him, "hitoshi, don't."

his grin only grew wider and he brought up a finger to point towards me. "she's the best dancer in all of Yuuei history and she's going to be the biggest dancer in the world. bigger than abby lee and all of her students." he told the last bit to someone walking close to him.

i could only stare in disbelief.

"abby lee is not the only dance teacher in the world, toshi." i explained exasperatedly.

"i know, but i like the reaction i get from you when i say that." he grinned cheekily, not even trying to hide his amusement.

"okay, you've gotten your reaction, now let's please go home."

"home?"

i bit my tongue, "i mean, my apartment. or yours if you want, but let's stop bothering people."  i try to reach out to tug the boy in hopes that he would follow.

"you mean so i can stop embarrassing you." he raised an eyebrow, accusingly.

"that's exactly what i mean, hitoshi. now let's get going."