Decisions

Miu had absolutely no idea how to process all that.

In fact, she was still shocked at such a revelation.

To end. To escape.

Miu felt she finally understood the difference.

After all, they were kidnapped. They were forced into the killing game. And when they escaped? Will they just come back for them? Force them into another killing game?

End the killing game. To destroy it. To make sure it never happens again.

There's a difference and Miu in a sense now understood Kokichi a little better in that area. She felt that Gonta also reached to the same conclusion.

To no longer want to just escape. To prevent another Rantaro... they will do everything they could to end the game. But how...? Why... why was this happening? Although...

"Can't we go back to the mastermind's lair?" Miu asked, "I think it's time we get all our answers to these stupid questions. But first... I need some tools from my Lab."

Rantaro's reveal was the hammer to everything they knew were lies, smashing to the real truth of their situation, a situation so blatantly ignored and never even known... until now.

And it was damn right that Motherkuma knew everything. It's time it spat out those answers, no more nice inventor. And after everything, she felt like she had the perfect plan for it.

"Sure, sure," Kokichi agreed easily, although his eyes warily looked at Miu as if in wondering, in paranoia.

That was his style Miu guessed, not that she blamed him. She was that paranoid a long time ago, still was if she were completely honest herself. Forgetting they were in the killing game and letting your own guard down was the highest stupidity.

"If anything, how bout we meet in your Lab in half an hour. I have stuff to do," Kokichi said.

"You do?" Miu narrowed her eyes while Gonta too although it was just suspiciously. Kokichi was not dense not to notice that.

"What the fuck do you think I can do in half an hour? Seriously, I'm not a being of mass destruction, guys."

"... Yet," Miu muttered. Really, a lot of things can be used to describe Kokichi but harmless isn't one of them. Otherwise, it is perfectly reasonable to assume Kokichi a being of mass destruction.

"... If Iruma-san at Lab, then what Ouma-kun going to do?" Gonta asked. He had the right idea: it was necessary to know what Kokichi's up to.

"Hmm... I'm going to the End Wall and try to climb outta there, so wish me luck. But that's a lie, of course! I'm just off to my own Lab. I haven't basked in it's glory long enough," Kokichi said.

Really? Then, why didn't Miu believe it? Maybe she was all too wary of Kokichi's lies anyway to the point she will disbelieve everything.

"Umm... Gonta also have stuff to do, so this good idea," Gonta said.

What? Even Gonta? When he was always insistent to hang out with Miu and Kokichi making sure they didn't do anything 'regrettable'?