Plan B

Miu was equipping herself with the made weapons, determined to see it through. She was supposed to meet Kokichi and Gonta for Kokichi's proposed 'Last Hurrah', now doing last minute adjustments after that long KGB exploration herself. The few hours had passed by quickly when she made herself comfortable in Kiibo's Lab and taking a few of his gadgets while she examined them for her own purposes.

At first, Kiibo had been getting up from sleeping on the bed of his Lab where he could recharge, as surprised of seeing Miu as she was of him. Usually he recharges in his own room, so why there?

"Kiibs, did I disturb you? If I remember right, you wouldn't need to be recharging right now unless you had an upgrade or some kind of emergency happened. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Maybe I had an emergency, but for some reason I was just... tired, so it's like I was taking a nap."

"Are you sure? Shouldn't I check just in case anything is amiss?"

"I appreciate it, but I really must get going. There's... something that I have to do."

"Wha... what is it? What is so important not to have a check-up. Kiibs, you rarely take a nap unless of the usual reasons. If not those reasons, could it be... Pro-"

"Absolutely not. You have cured me fine, Iruma-san. Please... it's just I made a promise I absolutely can't back down. I'm... sure of that, so I must hurry and prepare. Goodbye, Iruma-san."

"Kiibs... wait... wait...!"

Miu slightly frowned at the memory. Should she have tried harder in stopping Kiibo, but... but at that moment, he was so damn fast that it was unbelievable. He does recharge whenever he updates himself any hardware or software functions so maybe one of those updates included his speed... so why wouldn't he tell her?

It was also not for the lack of trying of tracking him when she checked the Monopad or the tracking device that she planted inside of him when she fixed him for Protocol.

Yet, Kiibo had left the Monopad in his Lab and the tracking device was somehow fished out. It made Miu go pale... did he know? And yet... he didn't take out the other... functions she had placed as... necessary precautions but she had been more careful placing them than the tracking device, which she had been careful enough...

Miu was worried, but she realised that she couldn't do a thing about it, and thus headed back to Kiibo's Lab for what she had intended to do. Still, she did not forget what happened to Kiibo and knew she had to be careful the next time she met him.

Back to the plan, if it showed any signs of failing though, she would ditch them and enact her own plan, one that she thought and reworked every time new information came to light. She could ask the Monokubs to help her, after their spent time together that helped her gain their trust and them still owing her a favor. In the end, those Monokubs were not bad bears. Maybe one day, she will rebuild them, just to remember them if anything ever happens to those last two.

In any case, there was nothing much Miu could do except break through the End Wall and fight her way through whatever else was to come although that sounded more barbaric than what a gorgeous girl genius would do.

However... Miu felt there might not be any other option after what she gathered. After all, in the end, all she wanted was to escape this game. She did not care about ending it. That just sounded like other people's problems if she could just fly far away from their base of operations. Although if an opportunity arose to end it, she wouldn't mind shoving her middle finger up those asshole's asses, if you get Miu's meaning.

She was still worried about being forced back into another game by those bastards above, but she knew them and she would fight them with everything she got. Of course, she had a plan for that, as she was a gorgeous girl genius. But yeah... overall, it was just a plan that involved violence to the max and no subtlety at all. But as long as she got out, yeah? Along with the others.