Plan: Greatest

Miu felt like she had a bad hangover, ten times over. Her head was spinning like crazy and she didn't even know what went down before this. They only had few hours yet before there was one day left before the time limit officially ended, Miu knew. The last thing she remembered was...

Bullshit! That bitch struck a blow to her in the end?! It was lucky that she wasn't dead yet, but then where was she and what the hell is going to happen to her now?

Now, her eyes were adjusting to the surprisingly lack of light of wherever she was currently at and blinking away the blurriness from her eyes, she knew where she finally was. There was just something too unique that she couldn't be anywhere else.

"The mastermind room? Fuck..." Miu cursed to herself. That could only mean one thing, and it didn't help matters that...

"Shouldn't that be obvious, Sleeping Beauty?" Tsumugi revealed herself, smirking as she looked up and down at Miu, "No chances will be taken tonight."

Tsumugi's presence and the fact she was alone in the mastermind's room with the bitch.. shit. Miu tried to get up, run... something, but she found herself cuffed against the table leg with actual handcuffs. Tsumugi smirked, twirling a key mockingly that was undoubtedly the key to her freedom but all so close and all so far.

After a while, Tsumugi's smile widened at Miu's reaction before she pocketed the key and went closer to Miu. The inventor flinched, wanting to move as far away from the bitch as possible but with the handcuffs keeping her in place, she could do nothing as Tsumugi was in her face and lifted up Miu's chin to meet her face to face. That smile, so fucking eerie, went wider at Miu's expression and not long after, mercifully from this uncomfortable silence, Tsumugi spoke:

"Aww... and you are already so scared. The expression on your face, such despair~ Looks like the plan is going well after all."

"Plan... you mean where you fucking kill me?" Miu asked, shaking as if scared for her life, "Why... why me? I still have so much to live for!"

"Kill you?" Tsumugi lowly chuckle, amused at Miu's plight, "Of course not. That job must be left to someone else."

"Wha... what the hell do you mean?" Miu asked, her fear taking a turn to the worse at this assertion. If Tsumugi wasn't going to kill her... who was?

She also cursed out silently when shaking her body, not out of fear which she led Tsumugi to believe but for another purpose entirely, she had noticed her clothes were much lighter than before. Miu had kept an array of inventions on herself for any sticky situation at hand, especially after her involvement with KGB but it was unsurprising that Tsumugi, unfortunately not a fool, patted her down and rob her away inventions that could unlock her handcuffs.

Tsumugi just let go of Miu before walking towards the wall with many screens. With a remote in hand, she turned them on those once silent, dark monitors before they flickered to life to scenes that Miu could only react with bulging eyes.

"Ouma and Gonta? Wait... what the fuck is happening?!" Miu asked in shock. Sure she had heard what happened, but she still couldn't believe her eyes.

She still couln't believe she was seeing Kokichi was targeted by Kiibo (Didn't Miu deactivate the Protocol, why is he still glitching? What happened?) and Gonta being targeted by a freaking Monokuma Army (Didn't she make sure that Motherkuma could no longer create anymore Monokumas? How come there are so many then, unless this was prepared way before) but what actually surprised her to the point of insanity was how they fought back.

Tsumugi herself looked shocked as she took one look at the screen, look at Miu's expression to see whether she was seeing the same thing as her by the same shock expression they both now shared, looked at the screen again, took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes and looked at the screen again.