Exploration

They were about to head toward the Shrine of Judgment, that was what they were supposed to do.

If not stopped by Kokichi, at the ground floor of the Academy as he raised his hand to stop them and turned toward them with a chesire grin.

"What?" Miu asked, short and concise. She did not like that cheshire grin. It spelled a lot of things for her.

That he was hiding things.

That he knows more than he lets on.

And sometimes...

Miu wonders what he is truly aiming for here.

Miu wanted to escape.

Kokichi said he wanted to end the game.

At first, she thought that it was the same thing, but sometimes, she wonder if it's not.

And that... could be dangerous.

"Nishishi. If we are going to find the Flashback Lights, might as well check out my Lab and get the hint too!" Kokichi declares to Miu's question, holding up a key the bear gave him.

"Why do you think that the key would unlock your Lab?" Miu asked.

Kokichi pouted like the child he was before explaining, "Simple. The 'secret really last key'? The secret in it totally screams as in unlocking a secret lair, like an Ultimate Supreme Leader's Lab!"

"But why Ouma-kun think Lab here?" Gonta asked.

"Supreme Leader's secret," Kokichi winked.

They were in the entranceway and Miu couldn't think where the key would go in a place like this.

Kokichi was lightly tapping his feet around the floor until he stopped short on one, and crouching, he jammed the key toward the floor and twisted it.

Thus, right in front of him, a trapdoor opened revealing a stairway downwards.

"Nishishi. Of course, an evil supreme leader's Lab is underground. Onward, peasants!" Kokichi declared, as he ran downwards without care.

Immediately, Miu and Gonta followed. They were inside what looked like an industrial passageway before they reached a circular door.

Circling around it was a zodiac, with a strange, unfamiliar design at the center.

Miu opened the door, but was sprayed with water when she tried.

"Bitch, what?" Miu spluttered. Kokichi rolled his eyes.

"Of course it would be booby trapped. Don't want no intruders sneaking around my Lab," Kokichi said, looking at the door before knocking the Gemini zodiac almost hesitantly. After all, it was the first time Kokichi saw his own Lab, so maybe he would be wrong opening it his first try.

However, instead of getting water in his face, a keypad appeared at the side of the door with the words 'Enter Password'.

Then, Kokichi quickly typed in a password before the door finally opened.

"Enterez-vous?" Kokichi asked, as he went inside and looked back to the two shocked faces of Miu and Gonta.

"Why in hot hell is your Lab so... complicated?" Miu asked.

"I can answer that!"

"Wha-?!"

"Iruma-san, Ouma-kun, behind Gonta!"

"What does the bear- no, sorry, chick-en want this time?"

"And whose fault is that?!"

The one asking that in complete frustration to the chick-en remark made by the gremlin was none other than Monokuma who, once again, appeared out of freaking nowhere which caused Miu and Kokichi to enter inside the Lab standing behind Gonta who was shielding them with a fearful look.