Belief

"Iruma-chan!!!" Someone immediately tackled Miu into a hug once she arrived to her Lab after that pretty much uneventful hangar search with Shuichi. She didn't forget to add a tracker on him as well in case he did anything suspicious later, but the danger level she felt from him was lower than Himiko.

She had looked down to see it was Kokichi hugging her with a beaming smile and even clasping her hands in glee. Miu pushed him away in a disgusted voice, "Get off me you brat! You just wanted to get a feel of this busty bod, do ya? Too bad you ain't my type."

As she pushed him away, she had noticed something inside one of her hands and saw it was an earpiece. She looked questioningly at Kokichi, but before she could even ask...

"Iruma-san, are you OK?" Kiibo asked, Miu now noticing him as he ran towards her. Looking around, it seemed both Kokichi and Kiibo had been loitering around her Lab before she got here. There was no sign of Gonta.

Miu had came back to her Lab, expecting Kokichi and Gonta to start a discussion of their findings throughout the day and find a way to deal with the more troublesome things short term such as Himiko's suspicious activity before going to the long term which were the Four and how to proceed with that. So she didn't expect this to happen.

Kokichi continued talking as Miu processed the unexpected bits, "Well great for me that I'm not your type then! As if I want a slut who thinks with her pussy than her brain, if you have one anyway. Because anyone with a brain wouldn't be so mean to push me back like that after I gave such a warm loving hug."

Kokichi teased Miu as usual, smirking as he saw her shrinking once again to his playful insults and feeling flushed every time someone insults her like that. Through her fluster, she noted that Kokichi had been tapping on his ear when talking and seeing an earpiece the same as the one he gave her.

He mouthed, 'Wear it. Kiibo must not see.'

Miu didn't know what his game was but it probably has to do with the KGB. Weighing the pros and cons, she pretended to cover her ears while putting the earpiece in her ear and shot back, "S- slut... who thinks with my pussy than my brain? T- take that back, you imp. I'm a gorgeous girl genius with the most golden brain out there in the whole world!"

"Absolutely no way," Kokichi said, putting his tongue out, "I'm totally getting out here now 'coz I'm not in the mood for anything rated M for Miu. Laters."

With that, Kokichi zipped out before Miu could even ask. Not as if she had the chance to even talk with Kiibo already right in earshot and asking, "Iruma-san, what was that about?"

Miu now turned to Kiibo and said, "The usual. Anyway, why are you here, Kiibs? Do you need maintenance already?"

Putting aside what's the earpiece all about, her full attention now shifted to Kiibo, waiting for the answer to her question. Maybe it was time to maintain him again since it had been a few days so something might need a good fixing.

"Yes, Iruma-san. I just glitched and I fear it will happen again. It's strange, because it's been a long time since I had that kind of problem. Will you help me?" Kiibo asked.

"... Glitched, huh? Don't worry, Kiibs. I'm sure we can find out why. Just let me get my tools," Miu said.

"Thank you, Iruma-san!" Kiibo said happily while Miu smiled at him and proceeded to get her tools, but beneath that smile laid worry about why Kiibo glitched, of all times.

Miu didn't want to read too much into it, but she didn't forget that the Monokubs let slip that Monokuma had something important to do.

At first, Miu thought it might have something to do with Kokichi or Gonta but the fact something happened to Kiibo was too coincidental for Miu to pass off. After all, the Monokubs never specified what Monokuma was exactly planning, just something.